Altered Inspiration is a home based online business
Owner: Laura Cadwallader
Where: Lincoln Ne
I started making jewelry in the early 90's , I made western leather jewelry
and a variety of other items. I sold it at craft shows and fairs. I have
created and sold handmade teddy bears, dolls, plastic canvas, clay ,
scrap booking, etc.
I live in a very artsy family my son, hubby, and daughters all love to do
art and create jewelry at some level. I love to make art cards, paint, and
do altered art.
* I have been doing bead work for 2 years and other jewelry for
* Self taught and love to take classes at my local bead shop. I have
started to design my own patterns.
* Proud member of the Nebraska Bead Society
* Have sold Jewelry in the SoOh Gallery for a month with Nebraska Bead
Society Dec 1- 30 , 2006
* Demoed at the Lincoln Gem and Mineral Show March 24, 2007
* Volunteered and did demo at Omaha Bead Bazaar March 31, 2007
* Taught Peyote class at Nebraska Bead Society Meeting April 19, 2007
* Do the Newsletter for Nebraska Bead Society
* Elected Member at large (Nebraska Bead Society) 2007-2009
Etsy Team(s) I belong to :)
* Member of JET (Jewelry on ETSY Team)
* Lincoln Handmade Team (lnkhandmade team
If interested in private beading classes locally (Lincoln Ne) for a party or group
Check out my Classes page for more info.
Have a beadlicious day!