If you love to make necklaces, you'll want to take a look at this free eBook, Jewelry Making: Beaded Jewelry Projects from Beading Daily: 7 Free Beaded Necklace Designs.
Inside you'll find seven fun necklace making projects, using a range of techniques including bead-weaving, peyote stitch, right-angle weave, stringing, herringbone stitch, and more! Check out these seven free necklace making patterns:
- Red Currant Lariat by Anne Merrow: a twisted herringbone lariat festooned with multiple wire-wrapped dangles.
- Fried Green Tomatoes by Melinda Barta: a bright wooden pendant accented with seed beads.
- Silvia's Wedding Necklace by Maggie Meister: Bezel freshwater pearls with peyote stitch.
- Eastern Ombre Choker by Jean Campbell: A fun mixed-media and bead-weaving necklace project using altered dominoes.
- Greensleeves Collar by Jill Devon: Learn how to embellish right-angle weave for a rich, lush beaded necklace.
- Chelsea's Gift Necklace by Marcie Abney: Beautiful bead embroidery combined with metal chain.
- Dragonfly's Garden Necklace by Julia Watt: Intertwine two strands of freshwater pearls strung on beading wire for a fun, feminine beaded necklace.