Learn a variety of jewelry making techniques like bead stringing, bead stitching, and peyote stitch when you make each of these six fabulous free jewelry making projects from Beading Daily!
- Helen of Troy Bracelet by Jean Yates using gemstones and inspirational metal decorative beads
- TV Star Earrings by Jean Campbell, using top-drilled gemstone beads, peyote stitch bead caps, and pre-made pearl earring posts
- Earthy Collage Necklace by Tina Koyama, using mixed media jewelry making supplies like ribbon, silk, and chain
- Klew Drop Necklace by Dustin Wedekind, using a handmade polymer clay focal bead and a fun bead stringing technique
- Crystal Fusion Necklace by Judi Mullins, using metal chain, a handful of crystal beads, and a handmade focal bead
- Bead Links Bracelet by Judi Wood, using peyote stitch panels that are connected with pre-made jewelry findings
Download your six free jewelry making projects today!