Auctions for Andrew's medical Expenses

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Oct 18, 2010 8:56 AM

Hello wonderful Beading Daily Community.  I just want to let you know that I have compiled a list of auctions of beads and goodies that are currently running towards Andrew Thorton's Medical Bills.  To find out more about Andrew (a fellow jewelry designer, artist and blogger) or the auctions, please follow this link:  http://imaginativejewelry.blogspot.com/2010/10/rak-auctions-for-andrew.html

I hope we can all contribute.  Just a simple message to friends to let them know of the auctions is greatly appreciated.

Some people are also having giveaways for all the bidders, so there is a double chance of getting your hands on goodies as you help a fellow artist.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Oct 18, 2010 3:27 PM

These are all the Auctions I have compiled so far.  I will be updating the list here as well so you don't feel you have to visit my blog:

I want in on this RAK Movement and I am putting up for bid these Handmade Polymer Clay Beads.  If you are interested, email me with your Bid and the piece you are interested in.  Click Here to Bid. And just for bidding or comenting on this post you will receive one entry in my Giveaway.

Auction ends October 31st 2010

I am leaving the starting bid open.  Please bid with your heart and spread the word.

My PC Heart: Size (Aprox.2 1/2 " x 1 1/2" measured on longest ad widest side of heart)

It coordinates with beads used to make the "My PC Necklace" and Bracelet featured in the Summer Issue of Stringing Magazine.

Heart Focal Polka Dot Set:

* 1 Heart Focal Bead: Aprox. 25x20mm (Measuring the widest and longest part of the heart). Top drilled.

* 2 Colors Polka Dots Rondelles: Aprox. 18x8 mm
* 2 Blue Polka Dots Rounds: Aprox. 14mm
* 2 Yellow Polka Dots Rounds: Aprox. 12mm
* The 2 6mm rounds are a gift.

These are the other pieces up for Auctionon that I know of:

Jeni Smathers is Auctioning a gorgeous necklace and earring set in her blog

Faye is auctioning these beauties in her blog

Paula is donating one of her Mixed Media pieces and the bidding is up on Ebay

Erin from Treasures Found is Auctioning her Little Bird Called Hope

Marie Cramp of Skye Jewels is auctioning off a necklace to help with my medical bills. The necklace won the Vintaj Natural Brass Maple Glow challenge. I am deeply moved by her generosity. To find out more and to bid, CLICK HERE to visit

Gaea, from Gaea Beads is Planning Something to Help Andrew.  Stay tuned to see what she comes up with.

If you know of someone else that is auctioning something for Andrew's medical expenses, please let me know and I will include a link in mypost.

Feel free to use any part of this post to help promote all these Acts of Kindness and Thanks for reading, beading and Auctioning!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS