anyone in New England want to share a table?

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 868
MysticP wrote
on Oct 7, 2010 5:53 PM

I'm seriously considering getting a table for STart at the Station, an art show held at Union Station in Worcester. If you're coming from out of town, the great thing is that you can take the train into Worcester and you won't have to go anywhere!!!

It's a juried show, so I can't guarantee we'd be accepted, and your half of the fee would be about $70 - that includes the 10x10 space, chairs and a table, and the application fee (we'd each have to pay the $10 application fee, the rest of the cost is split right down the middle). STart on the Street is a major event in this city, so I am confident there will be a lot of people browsing there. The date is December 5, so it will be a great holiday shopping day - the week after Black Friday, in fact!

The rules allow for only up to 2 people to share a table, so I'm afraid I can only have one partner. I should have no problem filling up a 3x3 space, and I live close to Union Station myself so it's easy for me to pack coffee, lunch, snacks and other incidentals so that you don't have to worry about that. 

http://www.startonthestreet.org/start-station

Let me know if you'd be interested!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 69
on Oct 9, 2010 8:51 PM

That sounds like so much fun! I'd be interested, but there's no way I could have enough pieces ready by then. If you look at my Etsy shop, you will only find 18 items in there right now. That's all I have. Perhaps I'll be able to start doing these kinds of things next year, but now quite yet.

I wish you luck with this show though! It sounds both fun and promising.

Melissa

Beaded Relics

Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS