Tree of Life feature on my blog! Would you like to be included?

This post has 17 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 17, 2010 4:39 AM

Hi everyone!

I saw all the beautiful trees you folks made so far and I also made my own tree pendant lately, so I'd love to write a feature for my blog and post your trees there. So if you like to be included, post your pics here or send me directly per email, including a link to your blog, facebook site or online shop. I'd love to write the feature around the end of September, so you have time until then. I hope to see some wonderful trees until then!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
on Sep 20, 2010 6:36 AM

Hi Kokopelli!  I'd love for you to post my Tree of Life Necklace on your blog.  I designed this piece as a fundraiser for my friend that has breast cancer and no health insurance.  To date, we've raised a little over $2000 for her medical bills and are still going strong!  I've also designed matching bracelet, anklet and earrings too!  All can be purchased on my Etsy site:  www.electricrainbow1.etsy.com.

Be the change you want to see

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 20, 2010 3:38 PM

Thanks for sharing! So I can do something good with the blog post, too.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 868
MysticP wrote
on Sep 20, 2010 5:22 PM

I love that you do these!!!! Here's my TOL, only recently completed. I was going for a sort of a Joshua Tree feel 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
newbiebeadie wrote
on Sep 20, 2010 6:44 PM

Hi Elecricrainbow

What a lovely idea and a beautiful piece too.  I hope you reach your target.  Are you actually raffling the  necklace or selling pieces from your site and donating to your friend's medical costs?

Lyn

NewbieBeadie

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Sep 20, 2010 6:53 PM

Dagi, you can post mine.  I'll send you a link to my blog later... DH is waiting for me to see a movie, and he is running out of patience.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Sep 20, 2010 7:06 PM

Dagi you can post mine. Do you want me to send you pics or do you want to snap the ones from FB or even my Etsy shop?

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 21, 2010 2:12 AM

Thanks for the replies! This will be a niiiiiiiiiice post! Big Smile

Moira, yours looks great with the faceted beads! A little sparkle!

Cat, I "stole" the pics from your facebook and etsy site. Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 21, 2010 7:12 AM

BTW, I already have so many trees for my blog feature that I'll post trees all week long. So have a look! And thanks to all who participated so far. Keep the trees coming!

Yeli is in the first post and the others will follow this and maybe next week. Too many trees and stories to squeeze in one post!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
on Sep 21, 2010 8:16 AM

Hi Lyn,

I'm actually selling this Tree of Life necklace on my Etsy site and through my Facebook and friends network.  To date, we've sold over 200 of them and I've shipped them anywhere from Afghanistan to the UK.  I make a donation for each necklace sold and have donated over $2000.00 for her medical bills so far.

Be the change you want to see

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 774
yeli wrote
on Sep 21, 2010 10:44 AM

I can't wait to see all the trees in your blog!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 22, 2010 5:45 AM

Ok, here's the next one with Cat's trees and my apple tree: http://kokopellidesign.blogspot.com/2010/09/lebensbaume-teil-2trees-of-life-part-2.html

If anyone has more trees, please share them. Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Sep 22, 2010 8:17 AM

Thanks Dagi!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Sep 22, 2010 11:23 AM

Those are all such beautiful pieces! Congrats on such stunning TOL!

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS