Win an Assortment of Beads and Components from SueBeads

This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 41
ArdentTie wrote
on Aug 26, 2010 2:26 PM

Everything Thursday, I host a giveaway on my blog.  The giveaways are devoted to art beads or jewelry-making paraphernalia.  This week, one lucky winner will claim an assortment of goodies courtesy of Sue Kennedy of SueBeads. She has generously put together a grouping of enameled glass beads, lampwork glass rondelles, Moldavite-green "sugar" beads, and a customized copper bezel filled with resin and Washi paper. I love the rich autumnal colors of her lampwork beads and the smooth satiny finish of the enameled glass. For a full selection of Sue's beads, swing by her website or check out her Etsy shop. You'll enjoy free shipping from August 26th to midnight (EST) August 31st. CLICK HERE to visit her blog to get the behind-the-scenes look at the artist and her work.

To win is easy!  All you have to do is leave a comment on the Thursday Giveaway post WITH the name of your favorite bead from her WEBSITE. One lucky winner will be randomly selected from the comment section of that blog post on Monday (August 30th) at midnight EST.

To participate, visit my blog:

http://andrew-thornton.blogspot.com/2010/08/thursday-giveaway_26.html

Simplicity Always,
Andrew 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS