seed bead, delicas, cube ...who want?

This post has 19 Replies | 7 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Aug 13, 2010 1:10 AM

hello i m french , i had a shop in the past and i have a great stock oh miyuki and toho

seed beads, cube, triangle,delicas...

i make only great deal because shipping to us is expensive.

but i ok to trade for great deal.

i like cabochon in gemstome, swarovski fancy stone, sterling silver clasp and toogles,lacy's stuff,

drop miyuki,beautifull polymer clay cabs , and other items.....

make me a proposition and i tell you what color i have in what you want.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 52
on Sep 16, 2010 11:53 AM

Hi, I might be interested in your stock,but I need more information, like , all the red seed, what are your weights and what are you charging per amount? I'd be interested in Blue triangles, and yellow drops. thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Sep 17, 2010 1:43 AM

Hey there,

I'm from Germany, so how about shipping costs here? I make polymer clay cabs and faces. You can see some of them in my Artfire shop and on my blog (firsst link in my signature). I can also make custom cabs for you, if you have a special project in mind.

I only have a small stock of delicas and would like to have more. I also do lots of beadweaving, so seedbeads are nice, too.

Dagi

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Sep 22, 2010 1:08 AM

hello everybody, don' t forget , there no price , i only exchange! no shipping price too! this is exchange..Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mopje wrote
on Nov 2, 2010 11:16 AM

where or you comming from i,m from holland im interested in purple, black white en pink myuki and toho i have different cabs to exchange

i like to hear from you

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on Nov 30, 2010 10:24 AM

Let me know what all you have and what kind of cabs you are looking for? I have a ton of gemstone cabs...

"Dream Big"

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 298
Xoko wrote
on Jan 9, 2011 8:44 AM

What color delicas?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 37
LeeBG wrote
on Jan 9, 2011 6:33 PM

I would love to have some delicas or size 15 seed beads.

Let me know what colors you have and I will show you some of what I could offer.  I do have some Swarovski shapes, Lacy Stiff Stuff and could get you some other things if you would like. Let me know.

Thanks!

Lee

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Jan 10, 2011 7:22 AM

i have so many color , it 's more simple if you tell me wich color you surch . then i will propose you what i have.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
paleopoet wrote
on Feb 12, 2011 4:43 PM

I have literally a ton dark green and olive green cabs. Let me know if your interested in a trade. How many would you want for what amount of seed beads?

Not Ranked
Posts 23
kch1983 wrote
on Feb 16, 2011 11:12 AM

Maybe if you could post a photo of what you want to barter, it would help.  Smile

Karen

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Feb 17, 2011 1:30 AM

i know it's difficult to imagine , but i have too much color to take a photo!!!

well i have a shop 3 years ago and then i have a lot of beads miyuki and toho in my  garage.

it's more easy if you tell me which color you would like , and then i will take a photo of this.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 11, 2011 5:28 PM

Hey there,

I was just wondering if these were still available?

I'd be interested in any 3mm cubes you may have as well as an assortment of delicas (possibly greens, purples and pinks)

I may have some things that you may be interested in.. I'll have to look through my stash but I do have some sterling silver findings (not sure about clasps in particular) and some swarovski rivolis.

Thanks very much
Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 287
noodlebead wrote
on Jul 18, 2011 6:33 AM

hello, yes all is ok , i can prepare an package for you this week!

just send me an adress and a name.

stand by your answer..

by

noodlebead

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Jul 19, 2011 6:10 PM

Hello,

What would you like in return?

I have an assortment of gemstone beads in different sizes and shapes. I also have some 14mm swarovski rivoli's in crystal, rose and aquamarine along with swarovski bicones in different colours and shapes

Let me know =)

Emma
xXx

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS