Need faceted citrine or lemon quartz asap!

This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 3, 2010 10:08 PM

I'm looking for faceted citrine or lemon quartz. Round or rondelles, possibly oval shape too!

Let me know what you would like to trade if you have these and I'll if I have it!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 12:33 AM

I have some lemon quartz but I can't remember what shapes without looking.  I know I have large briolettes and I may have some rondelles.  What size do you need?

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 9:05 AM

Well, I am not sure if I've got others... but I've got some wheel beads in citrine.... you know, bigger versions of heshi.... I MIGHT have some 3mm faceted rondelles

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 10:16 AM

Jeni- Rounds 8mm or under (prefer smaller but up to 8mm is fine)  Rondelles about the same, 8mm being the wide part.

Lois I wouldn't mind looking at those wheels (never seen them)!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 12:26 PM

I checked my stash and I have either 10mm rondelles (just yellow milky glass) or 10mm pineapple quartz octagons.  Guess that won't help you.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 1:06 PM

Oh Jeni those octagons sound cool! I wouldn't mind checking them out, they could work!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 2:30 PM

I'll take a pic in the morning for you.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 4, 2010 4:03 PM

No problem Jeni! From the sound of them I'll probably be interested :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 817
JanineB@7 wrote
on Jul 5, 2010 12:55 PM

Cat,

Do you still need Citrine or Lemon Citrine???? I know I have a strand of the Lemon just need to check the size. If memory serves me correct I think that they are probably 8mm.

I am sending a package to you tomorrow, anyway, for the Charm Bracelet that Inca in making. I will not be back online until the morning and will check this thread then.

Have a great day,

Janine

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 817
JanineB@7 wrote
on Jul 6, 2010 8:19 AM

Cat,

Finally found my Lemon Citrine and I have a strand of 5mm Faceted Roundells.

Please let me know if you are interested,

Regards,

Janine

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 6, 2010 1:17 PM

Hi Janine,

Would you mind sending a picture to me? Even a phone pic is ok if you can't do a regular picture. If not it's ok. Let me know :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 817
JanineB@7 wrote
on Jul 6, 2010 2:03 PM

Cat, the pics are awful, but the beads really are pretty and it does not show the yellow very well. In th pic it makes them look like Citrine. I have real poor lighting where I shoot pics and really need to invest in better lighting. Let me know if you want to Barter for them. I really do not need anything at this point in time and we can keep the books open on the deal. You never know when you may have something that I desperately need...                

I can put them in the package for Inca's Charm Bracelet, as I still have not shipped it out and it would not cost anymore to ship.

Regards,

Janine

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on Jul 6, 2010 2:28 PM

Those are great Janine.  I probably won't need the whole strand though so if you would like, you can just send half the strand. Thanks and let me know if there is anything you are looking for!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 817
JanineB@7 wrote
on Jul 7, 2010 7:22 AM

Cat,

I have a half of strand at home....the color is better than the ones I took a pic of for you...There are 49 beads on the strand...I will put it in the mail today for you along with the Charms for Inca's bracelet.

I had so much fun making Charms I made 5 of them to send. Usually when I make items like that they become earrings...It was fun.

I think I have your correct address, if you could email it to me just to make sure that would be great.

I do not need anything at this point in time, perhaps I may at some point in time. I really like being involved on this site..there are so many wonderful talented, sharing and caring people

Regards,

Janine

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS