Contest Status Email

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
LuvCherie wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 1:25 PM

I did not receive my contest status email on June 18th and I can't find a contact email address.  What do I do?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Jun 25, 2010 10:18 AM

LuvCherie:

I did not receive my contest status email on June 18th and I can't find a contact email address.  What do I do?

Since this is your first post, I am not surprised, as most challenges require that you have a minimum number of posts to qualify to enter.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
LuvCherie wrote
on Jun 25, 2010 10:32 AM

CrystalCubeBead:

LuvCherie:

Since this is your first post, I am not surprised, as most challenges require that you have a minimum number of posts to qualify to enter.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.  I am a finalist in the 2010 Bead Star contest.  I was supposed to receive an email on June 18th telling me if I won or not.  I did not receive my status email.  I have tried emailing the two contact email addresses listed for the contest, but they did not go through.  I cannot find a phone number anywhere either.  Does anyone know how I can contact them about my status?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 620
Erin@76 wrote
on Jun 25, 2010 2:26 PM

Finalists were actually notified several days before the 18th. I know they sent out emails to both winners and non-winners, so you should have gotten one, but maybe its been lost in cyberspace.

You can contact Melanie Stafford, the editor of bead star, directly at mstafford@interweave.com

She has been very good about returning emails, so you should get a reply quickly.

Erin

www.studioEgallery.etsy.com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
LuvCherie wrote
on Jun 26, 2010 9:12 AM

Erin@76:

Finalists were actually notified several days before the 18th. I know they sent out emails to both winners and non-winners, so you should have gotten one, but maybe its been lost in cyberspace.

You can contact Melanie Stafford, the editor of bead star, directly at mstafford@interweave.com

She has been very good about returning emails, so you should get a reply quickly.

Erin

Thank you.  Email is sent.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Jun 27, 2010 9:13 PM

LuvCherie:
I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Thank you for clearing that up, I DID misunderstand.  [I sit corrected.]

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS