Where is the sign in box for Firefox?

This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 6:05 AM

I've searched the pages ove and over and can't find it. Am I doomed to use Ie here forever?

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jun 23, 2010 7:16 AM

I use Firefox. The sign in button, for me, is in the very top right corner of each page. If you don't see the button there maybe try to respond to any post here and it should bring you to a sign in page.

Hope this helps

Liz

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 8:05 AM

Yup, that's what I thought too. It's there for Ie, but not Firefox. It's just not showing for me for some reason. But then again, that was why I stopped using Firefox here in the first place. After their "upgrades" to the site, the log-in disappeared from view. Of course, a LOT of things disappeared then too. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Billy ;o)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jun 23, 2010 8:28 AM

Does replying to a post get you to a sign in page that way?

Also I wondered if you had any extra add-ons installed on Firefox that might be interfering with the Beading Daily pages. I love Firefox and haven't had any problems with the pages here. I try to avoid IE like the plague.

Maybe your version of Firefox needs updating?

Computer are so finicky, I love working on them but you can do one little thing and everything goes out of wack. Or some conflict between programs causes problems.

Liz

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 10:19 AM

Look up in the right corner & you should see your Hello MelindaB@14 | Edit Profile | Sign Out  like this... hope it helps.  I've always used Firefox without problems except for the ones everybody seemed to enjoy once in awhile during changesWink

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 252
kathi@46 wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 10:59 AM

Yep I'm using Firefox now, loving it so much more than IE (alias Mr Freeze) my sign in is in the top right as normal. Might be a pain but try hitting free projects and you shld get a sign in request. Not ideal I know.

Kathi

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 8:56 PM

Yeah, i had to try to reply to get to the log-in page. Now the sign-out shows, but the thing doesn't show when I just come to the forum. Weird. Oh well, it's figured out.

Billy ;o)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 38
on Jun 23, 2010 9:34 PM

Well I noticed that the Sign In and Sign Up are images, whereas the sign out is an actual link. Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe there's a setting/add-on in Firefox that is disabling the images.

Liz

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jun 23, 2010 10:51 PM

I also use exclusively Firefox. I very much dislike IE because of all the other junk that comes with it.

I have found since the last BD update I never have to sign in unless I sign out. It very well could be that with you as well. Try logging out and then see if you have the sign in screen.

Just a thought.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Jun 25, 2010 10:52 AM

SCB1:
I have found since the last BD update I never have to sign in unless I sign out. It very well could be that with you as well. Try logging out and then see if you have the sign in screen.

1) me too.

2) I signed out, too, and went to the home page, and found the sign in 'button' in it's usual place.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS