That's all, folks!

This post has 17 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 367
on May 19, 2010 8:40 PM

The May 28th post will be my last. It's been a great run albeit a short one as editor of Beading Daily but I am returning to my own designing and blogging and more--leaving my post as editor to the fabulous Kristal Wick. Y'all be nice to her! I'll be around on the forums, and of course everywhere there are beads, bead shows, and beaders! I may even show up on Beading Daily as a guest editor from time to time and certainly will contribute wherever I can. So, thanks to the moderators, thanks to everyone. Catch my blog at sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com for fun and games, and of course, Facebook friend me!

Happy beading!

Leslie Rogalski

sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 411
Memoosim wrote
on May 19, 2010 8:44 PM

Bead on Leslie............. You'll be missed!!

Cherie

Dance.  Even if you're the only one who hears the music. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on May 20, 2010 12:47 AM

Aww, we'll miss you Leslie, but good luck in your other ventures.  I'll look up your blog. :)

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 244
Nemeton wrote
on May 20, 2010 3:58 AM

Wishing you the very best with all of your new ventures, Leslie - I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to!

Hope you'll come by and say 'hi' on the forums every now and again, too!

Lynn

My website: http://lynndavybeadwork.co.uk/

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 151
SandyA@16 wrote
on May 20, 2010 8:47 AM

Good luck, you will be missed.

Sandy A.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on May 20, 2010 8:52 AM

Good luck in your new endeavors!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,269
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on May 20, 2010 9:30 AM

So sorry your run here has been so short. You will be missed here. Please come back often, and let us know how you are doing.

I sincerely wish you, only the best in your new endeavors.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on May 20, 2010 10:26 AM

Leslie, I wish you the best in your future endeavors...you will be great in everything you do.  I will certainly look you up on FB and your blog.  Take care of yourself and keep in touch.  A warm welcome from all of us on the forums to Kristal Wick

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on May 20, 2010 10:28 AM

Leslie-- thank you for all the time and effort you've put into Beading Daily. I can only imagine how hard it must have been at times. Good luck on your next adventure!

Lois

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 367
on May 20, 2010 11:44 AM

Thank you to everyone for the many nice words and kind wishes! It is all very exciting. I'm still looking forward to being part of everything.

sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on May 21, 2010 6:04 PM

Leslie - I am just catching this posting. I do wish you the best with your future adventures!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 148
CRS3813 wrote
on May 21, 2010 6:44 PM

Wink HI Leslie,

I just want to thank you for being such a nice person. I don't know you that well as I am new to the forum. But from what I can see you are going to be truly missed. I wish you all the best in going back to your designing and your blogg, and like you said you will be here every so often and at shows. I hope to meet you some time. God Bless you on your new adventures.

Love and God Bless

Cindy  Smile Movie

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on May 22, 2010 9:09 AM

I will definitely miss you Leslie, Im going to look you up Facebook. Hope that you follow your dreams Geeked

"Dream Big"

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
Lody wrote
on Jun 1, 2010 7:42 AM

Goodluck on your other ventures Leslie! You will be missed for sure.

I just finished browsing your blog and website (specially the gallery), and enjoyed them both.:) I love your green circles collar!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Jun 1, 2010 11:17 AM

Just saw this - man do I need some catch-up! <LOL>

Good Luck in your future endeavors, Leslie!

Deb

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS