voting is LIVE now! finally!

This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 620
Erin@76 wrote
on May 19, 2010 5:36 PM

yay! voting is finally up for real!

the finalists are awesome this year! congratulations to everyone who made it!

I entered in all 9 categories--7 pieces made it to the finals, so I am thrilled!

My wonderful and very talented friend (who prefers to remain anonymous) got all 9 of her pieces in!!! she rocks!

Erin

www.studioEgallery.etsy.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 148
CRS3813 wrote
on May 19, 2010 5:49 PM

Well I am excited to see who wins!!!! I voted!!!! Smile  All of the entries are beautiful!!!! It was very hard to vote for my favorites. Because there were several in every catagory. So I am as excited as everyone else to see who wins!!!!!!Big Smile Wink   I don't know if I could ever enter a piece because I know that all of the beautiful pieces that I have seen. Mine would never even come close. So to me  ALL OF YOU ARE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You All

Cindy

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Not Ranked
Posts 4
beadsoul wrote
on May 19, 2010 6:08 PM

I just voted! I was excited to see the new finalists; there were many changes made. Good luck everyone!

Not Ranked
Posts 12
DarleneJ@4 wrote
on May 19, 2010 6:42 PM
Good luck to the final ... finalists, What a whilwind today was! I feel bad for those who may have been bumped due to the "glitch" in the system or issues with some contestants that appear to have had some insider information. It's a shame to put a black mark on such a terrific competition! Want to give a shout out to my friend, I voted for your "seed bead" entry. It's awesome and well deserved! Yeah Lisa! I thought all your entries were top notch! By the way... I think everyone who entered Rocks. DJ
DJLuvs2bead
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on May 20, 2010 12:17 AM

I just voted this morning since it wasn't up before I went to bed.  There were quite a few changes, and I'm happy to say that Cat squeaked in a second piece which is great!  It was right next to mine which made it really tough to vote.Tongue Tied  There are a LOT of beautiful entries this year-go check them out if you haven't already!

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on May 20, 2010 8:31 AM

Good Luck to everyone! Entries were beautiful as usual!

JSmaz:
I'm happy to say that Cat squeaked in a second piece which is great!  It was right next to mine which made it really tough to vote.

Yes it was Jeni and thank you very much! If you remember that's the one you told me I should enter!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on May 22, 2010 9:13 AM

I would like to see all the great work, where do I find it???

"Dream Big"

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Cat_P wrote
on May 22, 2010 9:17 AM

Ann go to www.beadstar.com and there you will find it!

Cat     Blog  Artfire  Etsy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 589
AnnM@94 wrote
on May 22, 2010 9:38 AM

Thanks Cat, I just went and voted Big Smile

"Dream Big"

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS