voting up on wednesday

This post has 48 Replies | 6 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 12
DarleneJ@4 wrote
on May 21, 2010 11:26 AM
Hi Andrew, I don't think any of the comments and conncerns that were voiced were made directly at you! They were general comments and concerns made that applied to the situation that was presented not the individuals. As another person said we all want to know that the contest is unbiased, fair and everyone follows the rules from entrants to sponsors to judges and voters alike. It's hard enough gathering the courage to enter without all the other doubt, dissapointment and drama! You are a very talented designer as we have all seen and I am very sorry that someone had ripped-off designs of yours but I know that I have had that happen to me and my other bead design friends as well and it hurts when that happens! Karma will prevail! I have entered the contest all three years and love the opportunity to compete with fellow artists so at this point we all need to put this behind us and move on! Best of luck to this years finalists and we can all look ahead to 2011 Bead Star. I am designing as we speak! Hopefully we all learned something from this and we can all be better for it! Happy Beading!
DJLuvs2bead
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Samela wrote
on May 21, 2010 10:14 PM

Very nicely said! Thank you Darlene!

Samela

Not Ranked
Posts 12
DarleneJ@4 wrote
on May 23, 2010 12:40 PM

Thank you Samela!Smile

DJLuvs2bead
Not Ranked
Posts 4
beadsoul wrote
on May 23, 2010 10:59 PM

The next step is to be patient and not go nuts waiting for the end of voting! Stick out tongue

Page 4 of 4 (49 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 | RSS