Handmade lampwork... Completed

This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on May 5, 2010 8:24 AM

I'm going to be putting up some things here for sale in the next day or so here then trying to start an Etsy account though I'm not sure we'll have the money, energy or other whatever it takes for a full shop and all that this requires for awhile anyway.  But now is without question time to start that. 

First here are some little kittys I've had for awhile.  I bought these on Ebay sometime in early 2009 from CC Design.  There are two sets of kitty's, one has two kittens, one only has one kitten.  Both momma kittys are about 22, 23mm or about 7/8 inch.   I'm not looking for a trade as we need cash badly.  Please email me or Billy if you'd like them and thanks for looking...

then there is this focal, approximately 28mm by 25mm or 1 1/4 inch by just over 1 inch from the same CC Designs on Ebay sometime in early 2009.

this is one side:

this is the other side:

If you'd like more pictures or details just ask and I'll do my best (which is somewhat less than I'd like it to be lately but well....)

Thank you for looking at these.  Email us and we can talk about these in more detail incliuding prices.

Pam

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on May 12, 2010 8:14 AM

The focal bead with the flowers is now gone...THANKS!!!

Pam

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on May 12, 2010 8:37 AM

Oh crud, I forgot to email you back about that one!  Sorry Pam.

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on May 13, 2010 6:51 AM

No need for apology Jeni, it's okay.      I'm still working on getting ArtFire up, but it's slow.  I'll be putting up some more beads there as soon as I figure out what to put in it for policy and our bio.  I'm not very good at that kind of thing but I'll try to get that done today. 

Pam

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on May 13, 2010 11:30 AM

Glad you work on it, Pam. The bio is always the hardest part, at least for me. What to write without blowing your own horn too much, but still say what you can do and what you already achieved.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on May 18, 2010 4:36 AM

The kitties with the green eyes are now gone, thanks!

Pam

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,191
Pam I am wrote
on May 27, 2010 4:45 AM

The last of the kitties are gone, thanks everybody!

Pam

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,323
DebWAZ wrote
on May 28, 2010 2:09 PM

Pam I am:

The last of the kitties are gone, thanks everybody!

Pam

Thanks Pam! They got here this morning!

Deb

Deb

Apache Junction, AZ

www.azbeaddepot.com

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS