BEAD FEST 2010 IN PHILLY

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Deb Z wrote
on Mar 28, 2010 11:46 AM

I am thinking of attending Bead Fest in Aug 2010. I have never been to one of these events but have looked at the classes and would love to take a few! Does anyone know how to go about looking for a roommate. I am thinking I will be there from Wed-Sun.Big Smile

Debbie Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 8
NightBird Huh? [:^)] wrote
on May 13, 2010 9:13 PM
Sorry Deb, wish I could help out on this one - it will be my first time going too (if I can raise the cash). Thing is, I'm not heading up until Thursday via Amtrak. (anybody else going by train? have to take a cab or shuttle - haven't checked the cost on that yet, but it would be nice to share the cost. Arrival at the station is supposed to be 7:30 - 7:45pm). I would recommend going ahead and booking your room - I booked an exec room (2 queen beds) at the Scanticon - price was $121. Have possible roomie lined up already. The very helpful lady in reservations said bookings for the group rate was filling up fast, so I wouldn't wait...you can always cancel later if you can't find a roomie (lady told me if cancelling B4 7/19/10, I wouldn't incur a charge) Wish I could've helped, but if my roomie falls thru and you're willing to wait a day, I'll share with you. I'll confirm with my prospective roomate asap and let you know as soon as i hear back from her. Stephanie

If Life rains on your parade, turn your face up and dance through the puddles!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
csexton3031 wrote
on Aug 10, 2010 12:10 PM

Hello, I am a teacher at Bead Fest Philly, 2010 looking for a room mate.  Please reply if you are still interested.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS