UPDATED GUIDELINES

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 367
on Feb 19, 2010 2:44 PM

Guidelines for our Bead Barter and other forums have been updated for a while, but this specific location was overlooked for a replacement post. I do apologize for the confusion. Past trasngressions are past, but we appreicate compliance now that you know what the rules are for trade and selling. Find our complete Guidelines here: http://www.beadingdaily.com/forums/p/6469/64948.aspx#64948

Advertising and Solicitation – “Advertise where you’re supposed to”

1. Members may advertise their tools, beads and supplies for trade or sale in the Bead Barter forum according to the statements below. Please, members only.
Members should inquire in the Bead Barter Forum for items they seek. Please encourage seekers to post only there.
Members may respond to these inquiries about their tools, beads and supplies for trade or sale in the Bead Barter forum.

Members may respond ONLY to SPECIFIC inquiries if they have items sought, but business must be conducted from then on OFFLINE and outside the Forums. Example: Member post: Where can I find spool knitters? LBS member: I have them, contact me for details. END of transaction in Forums. No prices or other commerce information is allowed.  Members are allowed web links in their signatures. (See # 3)

2. Promoters, retailers, manufacturers, etc. may not advertisement in the blogs, forums, galleries, or public groups. Posts of this kind will be deleted.
3. You may include your group, association, or company name and a link to your web site in your personal signature block.
   4. Use of the private messaging system for advertising of any kind is prohibited.
   5. We encourage these companies to contact us about advertising opportunities.

sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 546
CryssT wrote
on Feb 21, 2010 2:00 PM

easy to understand rules,

nicely stated,

works for me.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,884
LoisB@23 wrote
on Feb 21, 2010 4:06 PM

Oh I agree! Thanks Leslie, I'm sure we don't compliment you often enough on a job well done. I appriciate your hard work!

Lois

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS