Birthdays

This post has 17 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 250
MarieG10 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 10:12 AM

Am I crazy or did the old BD site list birthdays in people's profiles?  I looked around and couldn't find them now.  Mine shows AGE 53 -  YUCK  Stick out tongue.   I would really like to see the birthdays on people's profiles. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,477
ForumModerator
LinaG2 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 10:16 AM

Well mine as it but for some reason, I am only one.  However, I am 43 and doggone proud of it...Big Smile.  We are only as old as we feel.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 11:45 AM

My Age is above my name. It changed on the 20th from 64 to 65. I am amazed that I made it to 65. Some days I feel 2 and some days 92Smile

I would like to see the Birthdays on folks profile too.

I  will have to check and see how it is on some of the other Beading WebsiteYes

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 1:00 PM

Before the site changed, you could check a box, if you want your birthday to show or not. Bu I don't know how it is now.

OH NO, I noted your birthday Mary and now I forgot! Happy Birthday to you! And hopefully all your wishes came true. CakeGift

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 1:59 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Mary Cake I hope you had a wonderful one

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 585
Karenra wrote
on Jan 22, 2010 3:18 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Mary!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,788
Cathy wrote
on Jan 24, 2010 2:16 PM

When was your birthday, Mary?

Cathy

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"What matters in life is not great deeds, but great love." - St. Therese of the Child Jesus

"The laughter of a child is the light of a house" - unknown

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Jan 25, 2010 1:23 PM

Marie@147:

Am I crazy or did the old BD site list birthdays in people's profiles?  I looked around and couldn't find them now.  Mine shows AGE 53 -  YUCK  Stick out tongue.   I would really like to see the birthdays on people's profiles. 

I never bothered to do a Bio.,so I don't know if it was possible to display it, but I don't like needing to repeat data already in one place into a file to another place.   Why couldn't they just put a box in the proper location(s) in the first page, and let you choose what you would like displayed?  Or you could add that in the signature block.

btw, I.m 74, I'm surprised how many youngsters there are here on bd.

edit to addI just made a minor change in my signature block -- no problems.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 791
on Jan 27, 2010 3:12 PM

Mary

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope it was a wonderful one, full of love and family and good friends!   Beer  Here's to many more!

Dawn

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 825
LYILHA wrote
on Jan 30, 2010 11:38 AM

I love that there is such a wide range of ages on here!!!  I am 28 as of December 18th!

Northeast, Tennessee

~Kelly~

http://beadinblacknblue.blogspot.com/

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 30, 2010 9:51 PM

Thanks for the BD Wishes, It was Great! first time I forgot DH BD and mine too.Smile

well..Embarrassed my DH Birthday is the 19th and we forgot it. (We took Speed Spanish for our BD gift).Our Spanish teacher came in singing Happy Birthday in Spanish, Embarrassed We actually ask, "Is it your birthday"?

so on my BD, we overslept and rushed around like two Squirrels in a nut factory.Spanish Teacher comes in singing Happy Birday, in spanish.  We had that "Stuck on Stupid "look, she says, Mary its the 20th, It always follows the 19th.Embarrassed

A few Friends took us and the Spanish Teacher,  to Pizza Hut, for lunch, "our Waiter Bought my lunch.", I was surprised, our first time in Deming. We will be going there often. It was the first time I had ever had a BD party.My avatar was taken on my  BD.

The BD cards caught up with us before we left town. It was a very special BD The E Mails, went to DH Email, he never checks it. So those were late. Some very Special People called on my BD, Surprised me.(its hard to keep up with people running around the country in an RVYes))

Gyspy Mary

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,471
ForumModerator
JSmaz wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 2:33 AM

Cumpleano feliz, cumpleano feliz....Music

Jeni

Oklahoma City

ArtFire Studio & blog  |  Gallery 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,788
Cathy wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 8:43 AM

Duh, if I'd have read your post more carefully, Mary, I would have seen your birthday was the 20th.  Happy late birthday.  Happy late birthday to you, too,Kelly

Cathy

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"What matters in life is not great deeds, but great love." - St. Therese of the Child Jesus

"The laughter of a child is the light of a house" - unknown

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 825
LYILHA wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 5:13 PM

Aww...thanks Cathy!!!!!  Happy late B-day to you, Mary!!!!!!!!!

Northeast, Tennessee

~Kelly~

http://beadinblacknblue.blogspot.com/

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,143
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 31, 2010 8:45 PM

Attention All January & Feburary Birthday Folk,

Belated Birthday wishes to the January Folks and Early Birthday wishes to the Febuary Folks.

This only proves, I am Early or Late but never on timeEmbarrassed I will get it when I grow upYes

Special Thanks for all the E Mails and Birthday wishes from all of you!

Gyspy Mary

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS