Bead Fest Santa Fe 2010

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Deb Z wrote
on Jan 1, 2010 10:38 AM

Hello!

Has anyone ever been to the this show in santa Fe? I am thinking of going but need to talk to people who have been there. I would be coming alone and am not sure where to stay or how to get around. I would like to stay somewhere close to the convention center but not pay high rates. Is there a shuttle in the area that takes you from your hotel to the convention center? Where are the good places (not expensive) to eat? Does anyone ever wish to hook up with a roommate? Thanks in advance for any information!

Debbie

crazy bead lady in Michigan

Debbie Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 16, 2010 12:42 PM

Debbie,

I have been to bead fest every time it is in Santa Fe.  It is no Tucson, but the classes are great and there are quite a few vendors.  If you have never been to Santa Fe it is worth the trip just to see it.  Last year the 2 locations were quite a distance away from each other.  No shuttles that I know of, but if you have good shoes, you can walk.  I live near by and will be going up late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.  If you need a guied for the day or just some one to eat lunch with, I would be happy to meet up with you.

Sandy

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MerylE wrote
on Feb 18, 2010 8:42 AM

Hi Deb and Laurel,

Me too! I've been playing with the idea of going to Santa Fe Beadfest. The location is amazing and the classes look interesting. Anyone up for sharing a room? (I havn't booked one yet) I'm 53, 2 kids, a librarian (translation: no partying, LOL), don't smoke.

Love to bead, work with wire and am looking to upgrade my metal working skills.

Meryl

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS