BD reads your posts

This post has 20 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Dec 31, 2009 7:52 AM

Erin@76:

You can't please all the people all the time.

And I'll give that one an Amen too! *grinz* They're trying, that I can promise, even if sometimes it appears not.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 31, 2009 9:45 AM

Gyspy Mary:
Courtney, your now SCB1?

No I was Sue B before they revamped DB and they Changed me to Sue B @ such and such. So I just changed my name to my old Short name from my former job. I kept the same Avatar to avoid and confusion, but I guess that didn't work LOLBig Smile

By the way, navigating around here seems to have slowed down since the revamp or is just me? I am on a new computer and cable modem so I don't know why it is so slow. And yes, it is just this site that I have trouble with. It seems like, no matter what I click on I have to repeat it several times before it will catch. Am I the only one that have experienced this problem? I had the problem before, but it seems worst now.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 367
on Dec 31, 2009 2:50 PM

Thanks for the vote(s) of confidence that we're trying. It's pretty much just me reading your posts, inquiring after issues and situations, finding answers for your questions, forwarding tech concerns as needed, and answering and responding to everyone. :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

Leslie

sleeplessbeader.blogspot.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 250
MarieG10 wrote
on Mar 17, 2010 7:38 AM

Hi Bonnie,

I couldn't agree more with Mary.  The BD community is sooo much more than a Newsletter.   I have found friendship, inspiration, help and just plain fun through the forum and wouldn't trade you guys for anything.

As to the content of the newsletter (wire vs beading).  I started out as a wire jewelry person, but after seeing a couple SBS magazines & becoming involved in the BD forums, I fell in love with needle bead weaving BUT just absolutely despised stringing. After seeing other people's creations here, reading the newsletters and trying out the wonderful free patterns that BD and the members share, I can't wait to get my hands on the next thing.  I have so many irons in the fire it is crazy.  My latest adventures are in to resin, wire and Russian Spiral rope (just found a great free project from BD). 

I guess what I'm trying to say (speaking of age and digressing, etc)Embarrassed, is that we'd love for you to hang around and join in the discussions,swaps and showcases.  We have a great group here who are always ready and willing to share their expertise, offer help, and just be there for each other.  I think if you will look at the newsletters with an open mind you will find your jewelry world evolving  and yourself growing as an artist. 

We'd love to share with you and learn from you.  I'm always looking for informatioin and new ideas and just plain help on bead weaving, so I hope you'll  hang around and jump in. 

Marie

Not Ranked
Posts 2
circa37 wrote
on May 26, 2011 1:50 PM

HELP!!!!!!!!   I received my last Beading Daily on March 19, 2011 and nothing since.  PLEASE send them again.  I have two email addresses;  send Beading Daily to either or both.

Thank you!

Jeanine Dobson

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on May 31, 2011 6:24 AM

Jeanine,

You can check your status of your account by going to beadworkmagazine.com type in either your mailing code on the label of your magazine, or type in your mailing address. Your account information will pop up. In the box you will see 'details' click on that and it will tell you when your next mailing is. You can also contact them though this site.

I am not happy, my mailing date for the June/July magazine isn't till 6/7 The issue has been in the stores for weeks. GRRRRRRRRR I can buy it before mine will ever be delivered.

Good luck.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS