Looking to swap for crystal and stone beads/pendants!

This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 16, 2009 11:04 AM

I LOVE crystal and semiprecious stone beads and pendants. Does anyone have any they're willing to trade? I have 2 issues of Beadwork magazine, 2 issues of Belle Armoire (art-to-wear) magazine, 1 issue of Ornament magazine, Beadwork Creates Beaded Beads book, and 500 Necklaces book by Lark Publishing. I'd be happy to trade for any or all of these. Reach me via this thread, or send me an email at my profile. If I'm doing something in violation of the terms, please do let me know. I did read the dos and don'ts, but still feel a little shaky, as I've never traded here before.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 711
LitaC2 wrote
on Nov 16, 2009 11:57 AM

Jessica -

I've got a (literal) ton of stone beads, and I'd definitely be willing to trade with you.  Off the top of my head (I'm at work, away from my stash), I have:

AAA quality Fire Agate - various sizes and shapes

Large highly polished Fluorite nuggets

Large highly polished Lemon Quartz nuggets

Mookaite - large, small and in-between (mostly pinks and yellows)

Ryolite

Banded Agate

Brazilian "Christmas" Agate - these are HUGE beyond HUGE - 45mm diameter discs, 7mm thick

Carved Rose Quartz

Carved Jet

If you want smaller, gemmy-er beads, I've got a bunch of 4mm citrine, 4mm aquamarine and 4mm period.

Let me know if anything interests you, and I'll send you scans.

Lita

Please see my projects at Stoneheart Beads

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 19, 2009 7:17 AM

Wow! You've got a lot of good-sounding stuff! So far I'm most interested in the fire agate, fluorite, lemon quartz and carved jet. Are you interested in all the magazines?

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 711
LitaC2 wrote
on Nov 23, 2009 12:00 PM

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, it's been a busy few days.

I'll send you pictures of what I've got to offer, and then we can talk terms, but the magazines do interest me.

Lita

Please see my projects at Stoneheart Beads

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 23, 2009 2:49 PM

Great!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Nov 26, 2009 3:36 PM

Just to ease your mind, you are doing exactly what this was intended for! Now that you have found at least one interested party, you two can e-mail details privately. No rules broken here!

Best of luck!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Nov 27, 2009 8:29 AM

Oh good. :) On to email it is!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,828
KipperCat wrote
on May 16, 2010 4:52 PM

Do you still have the beaded beads book?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on May 17, 2010 7:21 AM

I think so.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,828
KipperCat wrote
on May 17, 2010 12:20 PM

Good! Send me an email when you find out OK?  I should have some pics by then. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on May 18, 2010 1:46 PM

I tried to email you but it didn't go through. Yes, I still have the book.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,828
KipperCat wrote
on May 18, 2010 3:05 PM

Thanks,   for some reason, the sending of emails to me from this forum is screwed-up!  I'll e-mail you.

Liz

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS