Up for trade: Bunny Baby CF Originals Art Bead by Christi Friesen

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Sep 12, 2009 1:12 PM

My beautiful Bunny Baby polymer clay bead needs a good home. She is in beautiful condition, and, being a genuine CF Original bead, is one-of-a-kind. You can see her here: http://bright-circle.deviantart.com/art/Bunny-Baby-120659643

Just to make things clear, I am the owner of the bead, not the artist. That credit goes straight to Christi Friesen of CF Originals. Bunny Baby is merely staying with me until she finds a good home.

The retail price for these beads is around $45, but the true value is more, because there will never be another Bunny Baby. :)

I'm looking to trade for back issues of bead magazines, swarovski crystals, 16 gauge silver plated jewelry wire (NOT craft wire), clear non-luster glass flat marbles, nail polish (it's a good craft/jewelry component), stone bead strands...

I like a lot of stuff, so if what you have isn't on this list, post anyway. Can't know what I want unless I see it, right?

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS