Directions to make beaded double hair combs by Jim & Sue

This post has 17 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 11
swgranny wrote
on Sep 10, 2009 1:22 AM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Here in Fairbanks Alaska, I have only been able to get the 3 1/2 inch ones shown in the first picture at our WalMart in the brown and clear. If they have them, I get 10 sets at a time. Which is about every two to three weeks. At $1.82 each. I can get the 3 inch ones that come in a pack of 6 different color sets at our Fred Meyer store. I have asked my Daughter in Southern Michigan if she could find some for me. She said that at all the Dollar stores and Big Lots and grocery stores that she has gone to, have not had any. She will have to go into Indiana to the larger malls to look when she has time. Which will probably be around Christmas shopping time.

So as you can see, I am not much help in that area for anyone. Sorry.

Sue

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 161
ConnieS56 wrote
on Sep 19, 2009 11:36 PM

Thank you so much for posting this!  I love them!  I've been considering how I could do one without actually ordering anything from "As Seen on TV" and kept looking for something similar at the local Wal-Mart without luck.  It's so much more fun to be able to say "I made it myself."  My daughter will love these as well.

A messy desk is indicative of a creative mind. Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 3
earthstars wrote
on Jan 16, 2013 9:14 PM

Thank-you for posting these directions.  Would you happen to have any step by step pictures to go with the written directions?  I do better if I have pictures.  If not any suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS