Bearcreator Pro Plus6

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Joandbob7 wrote
on Dec 16, 2014 8:34 AM

hi!. All out there. I am new to beading Half blind Deaf old Coot. Having trouble with the above program. I have done what I want to achieve, but now ,nothing I do goes right.I have tried to get help from Beadcreator itself. I dont even get an answer.So I dont think much of the set up at all.

I have done a design for a picture 20.00" x 16.04" get as far as exporting to PDF. It hangs for ever then opens the pix in windows picture viewer. It will not export to PDF. My question is HELP. WHY.

I have done another pix exactly the same size. No problem?????????? 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,977
SEllen 2 wrote
on Dec 16, 2014 2:37 PM

Joandbob7

Sorry, I can't help you with your question as I am unfamiliar with the program.

But, if you put this in the forum "How do I" you will probably get a response from someone who is familiar with this program.  Just scroll down the page to the main section of the forums.  As that is where most members go first. 

The current forum you are using is more for how to use the site and not for general questions. Most members go to the main forums first. 

I hope you get things figured out. 

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,563
D.M.Z wrote
on Dec 16, 2014 8:23 PM

wow, we are like sisters separated at birth............except I had my vision corrected, that did nothing for my "old fartedness" though. I have had that same thing happen to me, and while I don't remember step by step how I got past it, I did. It has nothing to do with the size as both myself and a friend of mine do bigger pictures. First I adjust and tweak my pictures in my photo program as I generally work from my photos. 

OK, so I have my picture now into BCP and I set bead size, picture size etc. There are two screens where you have to "name" the picture. Do NOT use the same name as you did before, change it. If you have set all the parameters it should just export right to PDF. If all else fails, go out of the program and go back in to a new start. I had one pattern that I just about junked, I was frustrated because it was not to my liking and I think that was the one I had trouble with, but I wanted to do it, so stuck with it through all my temper tantrums and finally it just worked perfectly..........although it did have a strange name as I recall.

I think my problems all came when I fussed and changed and exported and then realized I needed to change just "one more thing" and then it got fussy and wouldn't export. BCP asked for all critiques a while back and should be addressing them, they also made some changes that I personally do not like and find annoying, but it is still the best software for what I do. To get an answer from BCP you need to turn in a trouble ticket, they should respond quickly from that. Donna

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Joandbob7 wrote
on Dec 17, 2014 11:39 AM

Hi!.Donna. its good to know I am not the only one with problems. They seem to follow me around. Normaly I am ready for them and win on the e d. This one thpugj is a bummer.I will persevere a bit more

Thanks for your support. 

Kind Rehards Bobxxxx

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS