Check out the NEW Bead Fest Spring Workshop Schedule.

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Missy ST wrote
on Oct 24, 2014 2:49 PM

Bead your way to a happier you and head to Bead Fest Spring, April 9-12 in Oaks, PA at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. Check out what some of the past attendees have said about their Bead Fest experience below!

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

"I have enjoyed Bead Fest for years. I mostly enjoy how helpful the venders are and how they will direct you to someone else for a question they can't answer or for a product they don't have at that time." ~ 2014 Past Attendee

"I have been coming to Bead Fest for years and I still enjoy every moment of learning new techniques, meeting new friends and teachers!" ~ 2014 Past Attendee

"I loved Kieu's classes (I took two) - she's a great instructor and would love to take more classes from her. She answered every question and even taught us some extra things not in the class description." ~ 2014 Past Attendee

CLICK HERE for the full workshop schedule! Start planning which classes you want to take so you are ready to snag your seat next week on Wednesday, October 29th when registration opens!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS