Brilliant Crystal Jewelry 2 Magazine Wanted

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
glitzygal wrote
on Oct 11, 2014 5:35 PM

Hello all

I am in the UK and have just recently taken up the jewelry making and in particular I like bead-weaving. Having watched numerous videos on tube especially Kelly from - off the Beaded Path, she has a tutorial, on a beautiful right angle weave bracelet, which featured in this magazine (bead and button April 2009) by designer Cathy Lampole.

I have been unsuccessful in getting a back issue of this in the UK and have looked on ebay, I was hoping somebody out there may have a copy of this magazine and are willing to sell to me.  I have a paypal account.

Ii look forward to hearing from anyone

Not Ranked
Posts 3
BarbK@24 wrote
on Oct 12, 2014 10:19 AM

Cathy Lampole is also known as "That Bead Lady"  and owns and operates a fabulous bead shop in Newmarket, Ontario (north of Toronto).  She also sells pdf patterns on her website - thatbeadlady dot com.  You may find the pattern you're looking for there!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
glitzygal wrote
on Oct 13, 2014 5:29 PM
Thank you for that, I did contact her and she has replied - that although she sells patterns she doesn't sell his particular one, and that I should contact Bead & Button magazine for a back issue. As you can imagine I am very disappointed, I will try this,but in the meantime if anyone does have a copy they would like to sell to me, I would be one happy lady... Thanks again
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS