Bad Experience for Jewelry Stringing Subscription

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jul 10, 2014 6:57 AM

Hi All, do you all facing bad experience with this magazine subscription?

I very piss today. I started to subscribe for one year 5 issues package and I was excitedly waiting for my Summer issue to arrive. Thus, I waited the whole month of May but I didn't get my magazine, luckily they have the resend service but it would take another 8 weeks time to arrive. Oh gosh! By the time my Summer issue arrive then the next issue must have released then?

Today, which is 6 weeks after they promised me to resend my issue. The joke is I opened up the parcel and I got Vanity Fair magazine. Are you kidding me? I have spent 2 months waiting and money for Jewelry String but I got this piece of magazine?

This absolutely the worst online purchasing I ever had.

PS: Issue send to Malaysia

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jul 13, 2014 7:28 AM

Shirleenjeweliciouss,

I take it that you didn't order the magazine directly from Interweave, but a second party company. I know this because Interweave doesn't publish Vanity Fair. Sorry about this, but you can't blame Interweave when you used a second party distributing company.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,822
Valbeads wrote
on Jul 13, 2014 6:57 PM

Shirleen,

I must concur with Sue- when it comes to my jewelry magazines, I deal directly with the publishers myself; Interweave for Jewelry Stringing, Kalmbach for Bead Style.  These magazines are important to me because of my business, and are best not left up to chance, so I do not deal with intermediaries.  In the future,it would be best to stay away from intermediaries and deal directly with Interweave.  If you're looking for a deal, don't worry; Interweave has frequent subscription sales.  Just keep your eyes peeled.  Better luck next time.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jul 14, 2014 4:53 AM

Hi SCB1, I subscribe this magazine through this site Beading daily, is this second party? Please correct me if I am wrong, I always think beading daily is interweave.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jul 14, 2014 4:56 AM

Hi val,

I subscribe this magazine through this site Beading daily, always thought beading daily is interweave. I have contacted them again and they going to resend my magazine for the 2nd time and extend my subscription. I hope no more surprise this time. 

Shirleen

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,258
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jul 14, 2014 1:03 PM

I was going by the shipping label in the picture. Seeing the return address was in Washington, and Interweave is actually in Loveland, CO, I couldn't see how it was Interweave. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Jul 14, 2014 9:50 PM

Ya you are right. I just found out they are different. Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,822
Valbeads wrote
on Jul 15, 2014 4:45 PM

Beading Daily is a blog, and a site for beaders to get together.  Interweave is the publisher.  Hope things will work out this time.

ValSmile

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS