Swarovski Crystal handmade Bracelet / Bangle

This post has 32 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
akinorev wrote
on Mar 5, 2010 12:49 AM

Hi!

I'm Hungarien and I can help you translete these patterns if you wish it. I know you sent this post about one years ago, but if you still have problem just asking me.

Bye!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 5, 2010 12:18 PM

First off, I want to welcome you to the forum. We are a very deversted group of bead addicts. Some do wire work, some stringing, others looming, some off loom weavers, and many more different mediums of jewelry making and just plain beading. You will fit right in I can tell from your offer of help. We here all pretty much are willing to help others when in need. Now to the business at hand.Big Smile

That is very kind of you to offer to translate these direction into English for us.. I think I could follow the  pictures pretty good, but knowing the supplies is another story. Therefore I would be very much interested in an English translation. Of the supplies and directions. 

Now if there is anything you may need help with please just ask. That is except the need for monies. I don't have any of those things. But I and most other members are will to help out all they can. JUST ASK. 

Thanks in advance.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 58
Pa. Nancy wrote
on Mar 5, 2010 9:16 PM

I'm not much for bracelets, but that one is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I will have to give that one a try.

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous  1 2 3 | RSS