Swarovski Crystal handmade Bracelet / Bangle

This post has 32 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
puppymom1968 wrote
on Feb 9, 2009 1:52 PM

I found this gorgeous bracelet on ebay under member johnny_genus it is item number

150324851536 since I don't know how to post the picture here.  I would love to learn how to make this bracelet but when I contact anyone from Thailand including johnny_genus they say they don't have a pattern....can anyone help me make this bracelet...I would be most appreciative!  Thank you in advance!

Sandi Patrick

puppymom1968@yahoo.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 9, 2009 6:36 PM

I know I have seen this pattern before. I will look through my old magazines to see if I can find it for you. I will be back with you one way or another. It may not be for a day or two, but I will look.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 791
on Feb 9, 2009 10:16 PM

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful!  I hope you can find the pattern, Sue, I would like to have it too.  Thanks for looking for us!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Feb 10, 2009 3:08 AM

Hi ladies,

I have something similar here. The instructions are written in Hungarian, but the pics are clear enough to make it, I think. Maybe you'll like to make this one, if Sue can't find the other pattern. I also saw this bracelet done with different beads in many variations.

http://www.kreativvagyok.hu/gyongyfuzes/index.php?olvas=242

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 791
on Feb 10, 2009 4:31 PM

Oh shoot!  Dagmar, when I try to open the page, I get a message that the account has been suspended.    Sad

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 10, 2009 5:22 PM

I looked at it this morning, but now I get the same message you are getting. Darn I should have printed it when I had the chance. As if I could read the directions.Geeked

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,750
Kokopelli wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 2:09 AM

Yes, I got the same message, too! I only have the link to a pic of the finished version:

http://irosperlen.blogspot.com/2009/01/delila.html

Maybe some of you talented ladies (and gentlemen (or I got another "remark" from Stan & Billy Stick out tongue)) can figure out

wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 2:20 AM

That looks really familiar to me also but can't think where I've seen it.  I could probably figure out how to make it though.  It's a combination of right angle weave and netting-I can tell that much.  It is very pretty.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 8:29 AM

I found the instructions for the project above... I don't understand it but maybe someone else might be able to translate for you or I could wait til my sister-in-law comes home from Paraguay & she may be able to translate it.  She is very linguistically gifted.

I clicked on "hier", sorry I can't seem to make the link live but here it is...

http://www.kreativvagyok.hu/gyongyfuzes/index.php?olvas=242

Hope this helps... have a Wonderful Wednesday!Cool

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 8:36 AM

Well, that's pretty close at any rate.  I like that one too.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,145
on Feb 11, 2009 10:44 AM

Dagmar:

Maybe some of you talented ladies (and gentlemen (or I got another "remark" from Stan & Billy Stick out tongue)) can figure out

Dagmar, would I do that to you?  Especially MORE than once?  You cut me to the quick, I am deeplly hurt . . .

NOT!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but  . . .

Stan B.

BTW, if it can be translated, there are several here who are sure to be interestred in it.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,877
MelindaB@14 wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 11:38 AM

Stan B.:
BTW, if it can be translated, there are several here who are sure to be interestred in it.

My sister-in-law will return from Paraguay at the beginning of March so I will definitely ask her then to check it out & see if she can translate it for you guys.

MelindaB ~ Juneau, Alaska USA

When you dream ... what are you wearing?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about Learning to Dance in the rain!

Authors UNKNOWNEmbarrassed

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 32
Zoƫ So wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 12:20 PM

I love the colours...and also how it is finished...

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Feb 11, 2009 12:43 PM

Hi there!

I'm not the person who came up with the bracelet pattern, but I wrote up instructions on how the bracelet's made based on the eBay pictures (at least, I THINK it'd give you a pretty close result...). Hope this helps! (And hopefully it's not illegal...)

http://sjedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/02/revengeer-embellished-raw-diamond.html

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Feb 11, 2009 1:07 PM

Nice Job! Very nice. I wouldn't think that it would be illegal since it uses common stitches and/or weaves, ya know. In fact, I think that I may give it a shot myself.

Again, this is a very good job. Thank you.

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Page 1 of 3 (33 items) 1 2 3  Next > | RSS