What color will accent all white ?

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 13
tntham wrote
on Feb 5, 2014 6:15 PM

Hi everyone sorry to bug you again but this time I am working on making a white wolf necklace but I don't want to use the white in the place of the brows,face features, Would a beige color work without throwing off my whole pattern.I want it to look like it has very light brown streaks in it . I hope you can help me on color accents.

Thank you

Teresa

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 92
snybee wrote
on Feb 6, 2014 7:51 PM

Teresa, are you using delicas for this project? Is it a peyote amulet bag? If you could provide a little more information about what you are doing, it would probably be easier to give you some kind of answer. If you are using delicas, I would suggest looking at some of the different finishes on white beads (matte, frosted, shiny, lined, etc.) as these can all give a different effect but might give you the effect you are looking for. Also, there are so many different colors in delicas, you could probably find a light beige, tan or gray that might work as well. If you don't have other colors or finishes to help blend in with the white, I think your wolf might not look right. But without knowing what your actually working on and trying to accomplish, it is difficult to give good advice.

Sandy

Not Ranked
Posts 13
tntham wrote
on Feb 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Hi Sandy, I am making wolf earrings and I am useing 11/0 delicas. 

Teresa

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS