New Heart-Felt Reader Gallery

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Jan 30, 2009 3:07 PM

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that I've posted the latest Reader Gallery:  Heart-Felt Designs.  There is a huge range of project types--simple stringing and wirework, chain maille, beadweaving, bead embroidery, and mixed media from readers around the world.  I will be talking about the gallery in an upcoming newsletter--this is just a special preview for those of you in the forums.  Enjoy!

/media/g/heart-felt-designs/default.aspx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 252
Nemeton wrote
on Feb 1, 2009 4:13 AM

It looks great Michelle - a lovely collection of pieces in all sorts of techniques! I got lots of extra website traffic from being in the wedding gallery, so I'm hoping that being in this one will have a positive effect too.

Lynn

My website: http://lynndavybeadwork.co.uk/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Feb 1, 2009 7:07 AM

All of the pieces were beautiful and so different. The idea of a heart can mean so many things!

Dawn & Dagmar - I saw your lovely pieces! Congratulations!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 791
on Feb 1, 2009 10:21 AM

Thank you, Sheila!  I'm so excited to participate in my first competition.  And what a competition, so many very pretty pieces....mine isn't even my favorite, although it would be nice to win.  Regardless of who the lucky winner is, I've personally had a great lesson in how a competition might be run.  I almost didn't enter because I know there are so many much more talented designers out there/here, but we have to start somewhere, right.  And doing it once gives me the confidence to be able to enter other competitions as the right ones for my work come along.

Dagmar, your piece is truly one of my favorites...I love the colors!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS