cover of favorite bead stitches 2013

This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
arleen6 wrote
on Jan 24, 2014 11:06 AM

I have been a subscriber of Beadwork Magazines for many years including 2013 and current.  The picture on c over of favorite bead stitches 2013 is a beading project that I really like.  I have tons of Beadwork Magazines and wonder if this pattern is available in one of the single issues.

Thank you for any help.

Arleen Szczypinski

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jan 25, 2014 1:38 PM

Hi Arleen,

this pattern, Beaded Bubbles by Ann Gilbert, from the cover of Favorite Bead Stitches 2013 was also published in Beadwork December 2011/January 2012!

Hopefully you have that issue in your stash!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,457
D.M.Z wrote
on Jan 25, 2014 1:59 PM

That is a really nice pattern, so much can be done with it. I hadn't seen "Fave Bead St..." so I didn't know what was on the cover so couldn't help.

Tia.........nice to see you back. Donna

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jan 25, 2014 7:43 PM

Thanks Donna! I know I've been absent for a VERY long time...but you know how life is! It can throw some major curve balls at you sometimes! But I am glad to be back and finally having some time (and better health) to be able to hang out here again!

I had to look up the cover of Favorite Bead Stitches but I recognized the pattern because that issue of Beadwork is very well worn!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,248
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 26, 2014 7:27 AM

Welcome back Tia. It is very good to see you again, we have missed you. Hope you see you around a lot, your information is also so helpful. 

Are you still in Ann Arbor, or have you moved out of this very cold state?

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 780
Tia Dalma wrote
on Jan 26, 2014 11:09 AM

Hi Sue! It's great to be back here!

I am back in Virginia for right now. I had a lot of health issues and was out of work due to that, so we moved back to Virginia this past year. But I really miss the cold snowy winter in Michigan...I am a northerner at heart!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,248
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Be glad you are where you are. It is currently 21 degrees, and feels like -1 It is so cold, that the snow makes a cracking sound when you walk on it, and your nostrils freeze when you breath in. I would give anything to be able to visit my grand daughter in Wilmington, NC right now, although not much warmer now, except they don't have the wind chill we have. And tomorrow they are forecast to be about 57 degrees where as we in SE Michigan is forecast for 11 degrees and yet more snow. GRRRRRRR.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS