introduction :)

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 8
SerenityJane wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 3:35 AM

hey there!

My name is Jane, I'm 28 yo and I currently live in Plano. I have been looking for new inspiration in terms of fashion and accessories for a while now and stumbled on this forum by chance. But I really like the idea of beading and I am now getting started :)

I figured joining this forum would help me achive some proficiency quick and that I can find all the necessary tips in one place. Of course, I'm sure that people on here are also very nice :)

Looking forward to reading and learning from all your posts, and I'll see you in the forum

Best

jane

Not Ranked
Posts 12
rashi123 wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 4:18 AM

Hey friends,

My name is Rashi, I am very fashion conscious. I work on research of new designs of jewelry.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 6:08 AM

Hi, Jane, and welcome.  Still hot enough there for you?Smile  I'm from upstate NY and we've been having t'storms all week.Lightning

We're all one great big happy family here.  If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post.  One of us is bound to know the answer.  Don't forget to post your work in our Readers' Showcase.  We love to see everyone's jewelry.  Take care and stay cool in Plano.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,908
SEllen 2 wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 12:34 PM

Welcome to the forums Jane

Between the members and all the free resources and gallery posts you should be able to find alot of inspiration. I know I do.

I hope you will post a picture in the Readers Showcase so that we can get a look at your work. Who knows maybe you will be the one to inspire someone else's design.

Drop in often and chat we look forward to hearing from you.

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 8
SerenityJane wrote
on Sep 2, 2013 8:02 AM

Thank you guys for welcoming me to the Forum! I'll mainly be reading first and as soon as I feel comfortbable enought o demonstrate my work I'll upload some pictures :) But I guess I'll have lots to learn until then.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
on Oct 8, 2013 12:49 AM

hello everyone i am Erlinda M. Ferguson and i am new for this forum.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS