Who is your hero?

This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
KallOil wrote
on Aug 12, 2013 6:09 AM
Mine is my lovely father. Because he is my super hero. I know he can do anything as easily. I haven't any doubts about.
Not Ranked
Posts 2
FunnyMicky wrote
on Aug 13, 2013 1:45 AM
I have two heroes in my life. They are my husband and my lovely father. In my childhood, my dad is my hero. After marrying my husband also hero for me. Now I feel both are heroes. They can do anything for my happiness and smile.
Now it is the time to start work on new Aluminium timber composite windows.
Not Ranked
Posts 8
SerenityJane wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 3:59 AM

I think that there are many public figures to which one can look up to. sadly only few of them are politicians ;)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Aug 29, 2013 6:18 AM

My hero is my brother.  He went through hell and back, and he's still standing.(He was nearly killed in a horrific motorcycle accident.)  My brother is my rock.  I know I can lean on him and get strength from him when I'm particularly low. He's my sounding board.  I can bring a problem to him, and he has a way of looking at it from a completely different angle that I hadn't thought of, and puts me on the path to solving the problem.  He never gives me the answer, he just helps get me on my way when I'm "stuck in the weeds."  I thank God all the time for saving my brother's life.  I certainly wouldn't want to imagine life without him; too horrible to contemplate! 

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 8
SerenityJane wrote
on Sep 2, 2013 8:09 AM

That sounds really wonderful! I think having such a person in your family or in your life, is really important, because at one point or another we all need someone to lean on!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846
Valbeads wrote
on Sep 2, 2013 2:33 PM

It is.  My brother is the greatest person in the whole wide world, afaic.  Ironic, really, because when we were growing up we fought cats and dogs; now we're inseparable.  My sister and I are also extremely close, but it's a very different relationship because we are sisters.  If you have a sister, you know what I mean.  People may come and go in your life, but your sister will always be your best friend and confidante; at least, that's the way it is with my sister and I.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Nov 8, 2013 4:36 AM

i think i am!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 19, 2013 6:48 AM

My Hero is former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

I had done windscreen replacement London just a few months back.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Amport wrote
on Mar 12, 2014 12:21 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, because he has achieved so many things in this younger age.

Find biscuit manufacturer & biscuit supplier who are recognized around the world.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS