list of ALL Miyuki 15/0 rounds

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Nan_C wrote
on Jun 22, 2013 6:36 PM

Hello everybody,

I'm in search of an up to date list of all the Miyuki brand 15/0 round seed beads for inventory purposes of my out of control craft room and pattern book.  I would like, at least, a list of all their colors in this size with the Miyuki code number.  Does anyone know where to find such a list? I've tried doing Google type searches of the 'net but find only what other stores carry online, which in many cases are not the whole selection.  Can anyone offer suggestions of where to find a list of this type and detail?  Thank you in advance for any help!  ~~Nan_C

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,486
D.M.Z wrote
on Jun 22, 2013 9:07 PM

Nan, go to the Miyuki web site in Japan, they list all the color cards which you can look at and pick numbers off of. The only thing you won't get are the names of the colors as Miyuki has never issued names for them all........and the ones that seem to come named are often confusing to me as they don't translate to the same color in my mind. I think you can also copy the card or cards you want.  I hope I am still remembering correctly that they have all sizes on their web site. I know they certainly did back in the day when I needed them. I did end up purchasing the actual color cards from one of the companies here in the US though, so I could do a "one on one" comparison or more importantly for me to look for a coordinating or substitute color. Donna

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jun 22, 2013 9:10 PM

Nan...  

You can find all the current Myuki bead information here at their corporate website:

http://www.miyuki-beads.co.jp/english/seed/

A nice thing about going directly to the source for your information is that you will find out about any new additional beads and/or additional colors and such there.  

Have fun!

Debi

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS