Huan Pham

My blog : http://www.huanpham.blogspot.com

Wirework Jewellery...
By Huan Pham
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,742
Kokopelli wrote
on Jan 6, 2009 5:28 AM

Wow! That's beautiful! Real nice work! I love the blue rivoli. Like the ocean.

I made a short journey to your blog. You're very talented!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Jan 6, 2009 11:22 AM

I showed my wife your other one with the green Rivoloi. She was delighted, "It's one of the few where the coils are neat, not messy."  Her words not mine.  Then I showed her the Seahorse !!  Again, her words, "That's beautiful!!"    BTW, I agree.

Stan B.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,260
Billy Z wrote
on Jan 6, 2009 11:32 AM

Very sweet indeed! Look out Kay! Methinks you got some competetion now. *laughz*

Billy ;o)

I yam wut I yam and dats all wut I yam. ~Popeye~

Dragonfly Jewelry Designs - ArtFire Artisan Studio

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,815
ForumModerator
Sheila H wrote
on Jan 6, 2009 12:51 PM

I think that I like the seahorse better although the green was beautiful! I am always drawn to blue, plus this one has the added bonus of the seahorse...

Wonderful!

wrote
on Jan 7, 2009 7:59 AM

All the pieces you've posted have been beautiful, and this is no exception.  You and Kay definitely need to compare notes.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
MistyD3 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 8:44 AM

Absolutely fabulous! I love the details added with the tiny silver beads.Actually, I love how you incorporate so many details that seems like small things but add so much impact. I've also previewed your book and had to physically put my jaw back into place. Your creations are so fantastic!! You certainly found your muse!

Misty a.k.a. GemmaBeads

gemmabeads@gmail.com

gemmabeads.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BarbaraM@143 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 9:38 AM

Exquisite work! Wish I had your talent....You're inspiring me. Thanks. Barb

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Richard757 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 9:47 AM

Absolutely Beautiful! The SEAHORSE is MAGNIFICENT!! I sometimes work with inexpensive wire to practice forming various items ( such as Nautical idesigns and Astrological signs) but have yet to have the self confidence to use my expensive gold or sterling wire. I guess  I'll have to, as they say, "Jump in!" or I'll never prove to myself I'm competant

Not Ranked
Posts 19
Sharon@356 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 2:07 PM

Very Exquistite. It is truly elegant! Nice work., Sharon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jan 23, 2009 2:26 PM

Hi Huan,

I too live in Australia, on the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers area.

I think your work is so amazing, I have never seen such neat, beautifully executed wire work jewellery before.

I was wondering if you live in my area, and if you give classes, or if you had tutorials one could purchase on line?

Truely inspiring Huan.

Cheers,

Sheryl

Not Ranked
Posts 1
DhanaN wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 2:28 PM

One word " gorgeous ".

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Jan 23, 2009 2:55 PM

Wow, your sea horse is beautiful!  I also glanced at your book; you have a great deal of talent!

Linda

Not Ranked
Posts 1
seafan88 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 4:55 PM

Absolutely stunning!  Seahorses are my favorite animal and sometimes it is hard to find pieces that do them justice.  Great job!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jan 24, 2009 5:15 AM

WOW!!!! I absolutely love the sea horse. I checked out the book too .............. just beautiful. I never really wanted to try intricate wirework like this before but you have inspired me. Keep up the superb work.

Robin - WS, NC

USA

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS