zig zag bracelet

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
KimD@86 wrote
on May 9, 2013 8:55 AM

I posted this a few days ago in the Beading Daily forum, but it doesn't appear to be very active, so I thought I might get more of a response if I posted it here. I'm looking for the zig zag bracelet pictured in the May 5 edition of the Beading Daily e-newsletter. I think it's a Jean Campbell Design.

http://www.beadingdaily.com/forums/t/23118.aspx

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,947
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 9, 2013 12:08 PM

KimD-

I saw the previous post and while I can't help you with the pattern. I can tell you that the clasp used is a TierraCast product. Or at least they sell some that look just like it. You can probably find them at most places that sell this line of products. I found them at LimaBeads in several finishes. I've never ordered from this company but know of some who have and they haven't had any problems with them.

The pattern you're looking for maybe part of Jean Campbell's upcoming "webinar" that they are advertising for. When in doubt go to the source. You might try e-mailing her or even contacting her through the forums. I did a forum search for her and you will find some posts by her.Just  click on her name and it will take you to her profile page. Then click on send e-mail type in your question and send.

I hope you can find the pattern.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 3
KimD@86 wrote
on May 10, 2013 5:12 PM

Thank you for the response! It looks like that TierraCast clasp will not be hard to find, so thanks. I looked all over and don't see how to do a forum search. How do you get to that function? You are probably right asking Jean Campbell herself is probably the best idea.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,947
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 10, 2013 5:37 PM
KimD To do a forum search go to the top of the page. See in the Beading Daily banner to the right where it says search. Just type in Jean Campbell and you should get a list of threads that either she wrote, responded to or is mentioned. Find one that says "posted by" in small print then click on her name. Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS