Hello from Milwaukee!

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
LDGlass wrote
on Apr 21, 2013 3:47 PM

I found this site by accident.  I was doing a Google search with a goal of finding out if there's a difference between Fireline and Wildfire and this site came up.  Of course I got the answer to my question.  Yes  So I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't know such a site existed and I immediately signed up.  I'm mainly a glass artist but I love beads and chainmaille as well.  

So here I am!  Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,260
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 21, 2013 4:46 PM

Welcome to the form. The way you found us is exactly the way many others have come before you. 

Join in the conversations, ask questions, answer questions, show off your work. There is always someone here to chat, ask, answer or show off works of art. Just join in. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,953
SEllen 2 wrote
on Apr 24, 2013 11:44 AM

Welcome to the forums

I'm so glad that you found the information you were looking for.

We have a few other glass artists that drop in from time to time. And who doesn't like chainmaille.

As Sue said we're glad to have you join in our conversations and ask questions, or answer them if you can. We are a great group for sharing with others.

I hope you will post some of your beads and chainmaille in our Reader Showcase if you can. Because besides talking about beads and all things beaded we love to ooohh! & aaahh! over the work of others.

Drop in often and chat.

see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS