Where can I find large peyote patterns please

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Crafty Kaz wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 3:53 AM

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and not been beading long but I have become addicted to peyote and would like to do a large picture so I can frame it and hang it but I am having trouble finding  patterns or charts does anyone please know where I can get them.

Many thanks

Kaz

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 47
MigotoChou wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 3:42 PM

What type of picture were you wanting to bead?  I make patterns and I love doing custom orders!

I've also seen several sellers on Etsy that have larger panels to bead!

Amanda

MigotoChou

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Crafty Kaz wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 3:50 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to do something pretty, (not much help there really) maybe flowers & butterflies or flowers & humming bird and around 10x12" in size

Had a look at Etsy and cannot find any

Best wishes

Kaz

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 92
snybee wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 6:28 PM

Kaz, you might try bead-patterns.com. Sigrid Wynne-Evans has some pretty detailed peyote patterns, both large and small. You can search the website based on a designer's name. The patterns are not free, however. There's another pattern website that deals almost solely with peyote patterns, but I don't have that website at work! I'll see if I can find it this evening at home and post again. 

Sandy

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Crafty Kaz wrote
on Apr 18, 2013 1:16 AM

Hi Sandy,

Wow what a fabulous site thank you so much,  just the thing (s) I have been looking for now all I need is more time to bead Tongue Tied

Many thanks

Kaz

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 92
snybee wrote
on Apr 20, 2013 2:05 PM

If you find more time to bead, Kaz, let me know where you find it -- I could use some too! LOL! I too love peyote and just bought some delicas to do some southwestern rugs designed by Suzanne Cooper for framed wall hangings or "coasters" for end tables.

Bead happy!

Sandy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 92
snybee wrote
on Apr 20, 2013 9:00 PM

Kaz, the other website I was thinking of is thebeadcoop.com. They have a lot of peyote patterns too.

Sandy

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS