e-subscription

This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 15, 2013 2:23 PM

Here is my question for those in the know. I plan on getting a tablet  in the near future, and I was wondering about the way the-subscription works. Am I able to get the e-subscription on both my PC and my tablet or is it limited to just one?

Thanks in advance.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,465
D.M.Z wrote
on Apr 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Oh Sue, I can't resist...............will this be a living room table, a dining room table, or a bedside table? OK, I have slapped myself silly and stopped giggling madly............ I make enough typos that I shouldn't "toss rocks" but it was just a silly moment for me. Donna

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 16, 2013 11:09 AM

ROFLMAO...........I was on the computer at work, and didn't bother to read it over as I normally would have. And I didn't even notice until you brought it up.  I guess I better go find that missing "T" and place it where it belongs. Still laughing!!

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Gr82bead wrote
on Apr 19, 2013 2:04 PM

If you purchase the Zinio e-subscription on your computer, you can also view it on your tablet. The question I have is, can you print out the projects from the e-sbscription (some magazines are restricted this way)?

I called Beadwork Magazine and they didn't know the answer, does anyone already have the didital subscription and can you print from that?

Thanks in advance!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 19, 2013 6:35 PM

Thank you asking this question as well. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
agir wrote
on Apr 26, 2013 10:58 AM

I have the esubscription and you can print out your projects. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,256
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Apr 26, 2013 12:38 PM

Agir, Thanks for your reply. I think I will make my hubby happy, not having more magazines to have to find a space for. Wink

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 276
HDChiky wrote
on Apr 29, 2013 6:33 AM

Sue, not sure what kind of 'tablet' you are referring to, but, I have an iPad and can do esubscriptions, print , just about anything I want to from it. I have tons of  beading patterns stored on it that I can refer to or print from anytime I need them. 

Lojuana

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Helfch2 wrote
on Jul 16, 2013 3:27 PM

I use a Kindle Fire and I am also able to print out projects through the eReader as well. 

****Please do note: If you do get a Kindle Fire the app for the reader is not in the Amazon app store. In order to get the application you have to go to Zinio's website and it will direct you to the application within their site. It will also tell you how to go into your Fire's settings to allow 3rd party applications to be downloaded so that you can get the app. The factory settings for the Fire have it automatically shut off so that you can not get apps from any place other than the Amazon App store.

I am sure that is more information than you needed, but it was more than I had when I got my Fire lol  Good luck with whatever you end up getting! :)

~Chelsea

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS