new comer to this site

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Mar 24, 2013 12:08 AM

Hello everyone from Ashland Oregon. I am a beadwork artist here in southern oregon . Just thought that I would introduce myself. I am a resident artist at the Ashland Art Center and I have a shared studio space there as well as showing my jewelry in the main floor Gallery. I also am a member of the Lithia Artist's Guild, where I sell my work at the open air Saturday Market in the spring and throughout the summer, then again at Christmas time. I am still fairly new at this as a business, and am figuring a lot of things out as I go. I hope to be doing at least a couple of additional shows that are not too far away from home this summer.  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,522
D.M.Z wrote
on Mar 24, 2013 1:55 AM

Welome to this forum, I am also in Oregon, but up north of Florence on the coast. I do mostly loomed pictures, but I have also learned all the basic stitches so that I can amuse myself between big projects. Most of my pictures that I do are orchids, birds, pets things like that. Ashland is so cool, I have an acquaintance in that area that is into art also Wendy G. Post some of your work here and/or in the readers's gallery. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 26, 2013 3:13 AM

Hello, welcome to the forum, it is very sweet to hear about your stories which sounds so interesting and vivid! Hope you would log in Beaingdaily regularly, It would be very glad for me to have a chance to see your beaded works. Looking forward to hear about your additional showers this summer!:)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS