new comer to this site

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Mar 24, 2013 12:08 AM

Hello everyone from Ashland Oregon. I am a beadwork artist here in southern oregon . Just thought that I would introduce myself. I am a resident artist at the Ashland Art Center and I have a shared studio space there as well as showing my jewelry in the main floor Gallery. I also am a member of the Lithia Artist's Guild, where I sell my work at the open air Saturday Market in the spring and throughout the summer, then again at Christmas time. I am still fairly new at this as a business, and am figuring a lot of things out as I go. I hope to be doing at least a couple of additional shows that are not too far away from home this summer.  

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,563
D.M.Z wrote
on Mar 24, 2013 1:55 AM

Welome to this forum, I am also in Oregon, but up north of Florence on the coast. I do mostly loomed pictures, but I have also learned all the basic stitches so that I can amuse myself between big projects. Most of my pictures that I do are orchids, birds, pets things like that. Ashland is so cool, I have an acquaintance in that area that is into art also Wendy G. Post some of your work here and/or in the readers's gallery. Donna

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS