A New Style For Me

This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 6:17 PM

Here's something I haven't tried before... Beading around a Rivoli. Was not an easy project for me, I had to start over more than once when trying to bezel around those Crystals. The embellishments were easy after that. This is one of Deborah Roberti from Around The Beading Table's patterns just simply called Rivoli Bracelet. The original pattern called for dark Siam red stones but when I ordered them from ... They were out so they sent me the color Crystal Copper, I really think it looks better, makes the crystals really show up. Hope you like it! 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,539
D.M.Z wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 6:20 PM

I like that a lot also. Dk. Siam is too dark for me, I like Lt. Siam, but this copper is dynamite. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 6:38 PM

Thanks Donna, you are always so nice! 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 8:42 PM

The bracelet came out amazingly! I don't think it would have been as nice with the siam swarovski crystals.

I love that website, they have some great patterns.

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 10:19 PM

Thanks Emma, that is one of my favorite sites too. I buy a lot of beads from them.  Course that means I get a LOT of email from them too, mostly about sale stuff.

Not Ranked
Posts 19
on Mar 19, 2013 1:54 AM

The bracelet is lovely and the colour of the crystal is beautifully deep. Gorgeous!

beadweaving with seed beads or small beads is something I have never tried as it does look so complicated, all those tiny beads!

Valentina

Valentina

London, UK, Europe

www.yashmacreations.etsy.com

Not Ranked
Posts 94
nbprincess79 wrote
on Mar 24, 2013 9:29 AM

love that!!!....are u gonna make a necklace to match

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 24, 2013 10:38 PM

Thanks Princess, no, don't have any plans for a necklace. Does sound like a good idea, could make it graduated sizes of rivoli s .  This is 14mm.  Could put 14s in the center and goes to 12s as it goes up the neck ... Hum may have to think about that.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
summergirl1 wrote
on Mar 25, 2013 8:50 AM

I love the pattern too, that seems like a very difficult project indeed.

Like some others I also find the colors a bit to dark, but then again I have always preferred light and shiny colors so my personal opinion might be a bit biased. It still looks beautiful though, great work :)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS