Hello from Northern California

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Mar 12, 2013 11:57 PM

Thought I would chime in with my hello to everyone.

I've been making projects that include beads for some time, and have fun adapting one craft to work with another. Lately I have been making embroidery style rosettes for decorations and have been looking at doing more loom beading.

Hope to learn much and enjoy the conversations.

David

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 565
shanks wrote
on Mar 13, 2013 10:07 AM

Welcome David, Nice to see another fellow on here.   Yes

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Mar 14, 2013 9:47 PM

I would venture a guess that there are a few more.

David

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 15, 2013 6:59 AM

Hi David,

welcome to the forum and you are going to find that it is a very friendly place to be. 

I am one of the members from over the pond and it is so nice to find a forum where people have such a love of there craft and I love to see the projects that people are working on.

My craft is jewellery making and I love the patience and talent that many of these members have and also a love of there craft

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,273
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 15, 2013 7:18 AM

David we have several other guys here they are just being shy. We  used to have several other guys in the group also, but I guess us gals scared them off Wink just kidding. 

We are always happy to hear the guys input on the beading and jewelry making. I have always said that the guys make the best designers. 

Hope to see you around a lot. Ask question, answer questions or just quietly sit back and read. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
summergirl1 wrote
on Mar 15, 2013 8:13 AM

Welcome David,

I'm also completely new, but it's good to see that there are also a few guys on here Wink

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS