Looking for Swarovski tennis bracelet pattern

This post has 20 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 11:58 AM

Please help!!!

I've got a winter visitor customer who is trying to find the pattern for a tennis bracelet that uses 3mm Swarovski bicones and 3mm hexagon faceted s/p or g/p spacers.

I cussed this pattern last year because I must've had 100 customers come in looking for the 3mm Swarovski. I have the 3mm spacers, but we don't sell Swarovski smaller than 4mm - even if we did, whichever colors we had wouldn't be the colors those people wanted. I can't tell you what the stitch is - probably RAW, but I don't know for sure.

I've since seen the bracelet done with 4mm crystal and the 3mm spacers and it looks much better that way, in my opinion, of course.

If anyone can tell me where to find, buy or otherwise obtain this pattern, I'd greatly appreciate it!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Deb - AZ Bead Depot, Apache Junction, AZ

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Dec 26, 2008 12:37 PM

I googled it, and found a two-part video from "Auntie's Beads" at <http://www.auntiesbeads.com/Category.aspx?ID=45f3e792-ce6a-402d-b5a2-73125e4a6c3c>.

There is a minor error -- the parts list is for 4mm bicones , and she uses 6mm bicones.

It is for RAW.

I found another interesting one, but decided to post this first.  If the other is any good, I post that later.

Stan B  in frosty MN.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,144
on Dec 26, 2008 12:45 PM

The other was for a pattern for $4.00.

<http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i.152997-n.Crystal_Tennis_Bracelet_pattern_Arts_and_Crafts_98-end-detail.html>

Could be good, but I'm too cheap to buy it.  I'll modify what I saw to another stitch and do it MY Way -- hey, that sounds like a Frank Sinatra song!

Good Luck,

Stan B.

Stan B.

Lakeland, MN

USA

Ignorance is curable; Stupidity has neither cure nor excuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,273
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 1:15 PM

Here is a free patteren using delicas and 4mm crystals.

http://www.bead-patterns.com/ When you get into the site click on the "free" and in the search on the left side type in "tennis bracelet" scroll down to it on mine it was the first one. You maybe could adjust the number or size of delicas to make it smaller so you could use 3mm crystals. Hope this helps.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 5:40 PM

Stan,

Thanks, but that's not the one. I'll check the other links and will let you know if and when I find it.

Thanks,

Deb - AZ Bead Depot

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 5:43 PM

Stan, Sorry again, but the one from payloadz isn't it, either.

Thanks for trying!

Deb - AZ Bead Depot

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 5:54 PM

Thanks, Sue, but that's not quite it, but it could probably be adapted. I'll keep looking and will update when the right one is found!

Hope everyone has Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate - if- you celebrate any.

Have a SAFE New Year!

Deb-AZ Bead Depot

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
BarbaraW@91 wrote
on Dec 26, 2008 7:20 PM

Not Ranked
Posts 9
TinaJ@15 wrote
on Dec 29, 2008 2:10 PM

Deb, did you find the pattern you needed?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 45
on Jan 4, 2009 4:21 PM

I have a feeling I know the EXACT BRACELET you are talking about!  

IS THIS IT? 104.jpg

P1010046_f.jpg   P1010383_1_t.jpg

Or something VERY CLOSE?

Let me know, I can get you in contact with the designer.

~Beads, Bliss, and Blessings~

*Scarlett Lanson*

"Scarlett's Style"

www.thebeadersmuse.com

*Scarlett Lanson* 

"Scarlett's Style" 

Contributing Editor Beadwork Magazine

www.thebeadersmuse.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Jan 5, 2009 3:57 PM

Scarlett,

P1010046_f.jpg - is the closest, but the pattern uses more of the faceted beads as the base or "setting" for the bicones ("diamonds").

The pattern drove me nuts last year - all the winter visitors were making it in the beading classes in their RV parks. The pattern THEY used calls for the 3mm faceted beads and 3mm Swarovski (the smallest I carry is 4mm), so they would go to another store to buy the Swarovski and come back to me for the 3mm faceted beads.

I've seen another bracelet done with the 3mm faceted beads and 4mm Swarovski as the "diamonds" and, personally, I like the looks of that one better!

THANK YOU! Any help you can give me to get as close as possible would be greatly appreciated!!!

Deb - AZ Bead Depot

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 45
on Jan 5, 2009 6:43 PM

I worked with the designer, Rainn, at my LBS.  I have e-mailed you with info to obtain the pattern.  Glad I could answer your "Where Can I Find?"

*Scarlett Lanson*

www.thebeadersmuse.com

*Scarlett Lanson* 

"Scarlett's Style" 

Contributing Editor Beadwork Magazine

www.thebeadersmuse.com

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Busybee@4 wrote
on Feb 2, 2009 9:34 PM

Hi Deb,

You might want to check out the website http://www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com register there, its free, and you will find a beautiful tennis bracelet in series 200. Scroll down and click the 202-3 Tennis Bracelet and the instructions are there. All my friends love it and are dying to know my secret *winks*.  You do use 4mm bicones, but the bracelet is very elegant.

I hope this works out for you,

Busybee

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,335
DebWAZ wrote
on Feb 3, 2009 11:54 AM

Thanks, Busybee, but it's not the one, either.

Someone found the pattern with the 3mm faceted beads, so I will have it if anyone asks, but it seems as if the version you  posted about and another one are going to be the fad for this season. Luckily, I have patterns for those!

THANKS again!

Deb - AZ Bead Depot

Deb

azbeaddepot.blogspot.com

Not Ranked
Posts 6
TinaA@6 wrote
on Feb 10, 2009 6:42 AM

Hi Deb- I just read about the swarovski bracelet- sounds pretty. If you have located the pattern can you forward it to me

thanks, Tina

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS