Latest project

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 276
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 10, 2013 9:21 PM

I took a class on the necklace below at my local bead shop Friday. It's called Diamonds 4Ever. We have a new lady teaching us new things. She recently moved here from Nevada and is full of beautiful ideas and jewelry pieces. Can't wait to see what she has next. See if you like it. Pearls, bicones and seed beads ... My favorite things. Oh, yes...it has shades of blue and crystal.  I do not know why my pic keeps being turned sideways, you think it is because I took it with the iPad???

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Mar 10, 2013 9:30 PM

This is too great and Oh! I love so much making things with little medallions! How great this is. Can't wait to see what she has next for you.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 276
HDChiky wrote
on Mar 10, 2013 10:31 PM

Thanks TC, I love the medallion like thingy too, makes it so much easier to complete. You can make a few and stop or change them up along the way... Not boring at all. These were fun because they are in graduated sizes.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 11, 2013 3:15 AM

The necklace is lovely even though it gave me a crick in my neck looking at it (LOL)

I like the colour combinations and the was the sizes graduate from the centre.

It realy is a pretty piece of jewellery and I am sure that it will look beautiful when it catches the light.

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS