Ceramic Necklace

This post has 16 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 22, 2013 4:27 AM

I have always been in love with ceramic objects, then decided to make this two ceramic necklaces sent as gift in the period of the Chinese New year, post them here. :)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Feb 22, 2013 10:40 AM

Such pretty pieces. Did you make them? I mean the focials, I understand already that you made the necklaces.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Luv2CUSmile wrote
on Feb 22, 2013 3:34 PM

Really beautiful Caroline! The ceramic pieces remind me of European styles. Or even the 70's- so many things from that era making a comeback.

Really nice!

~Luv

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 273
on Feb 23, 2013 12:23 PM

They look sweet :) I love ceramic too. but apart from crockery I never used anything else made from it.. hehehehe..

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Feb 23, 2013 9:05 PM

Nice balance of color and form.  Both are very nice, but my favorite is your second piece (green&tan); summer-like.  Thanks for sharing.

Ottercat Coffee

02-23-13 (1905 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Feb 23, 2013 11:48 PM

beautiful!  I particularly like the blue one

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 25, 2013 5:22 AM

They're lovely, Caroline!  The bracelet really makes me smile because it makes me think spring!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:44 AM

tcwhit:

Such pretty pieces. Did you make them? I mean the focials, I understand already that you made the necklaces.

Thanks tcwhit! I have to clarify that all the materials were bought in local stores or online shops, My endeavor in the progress is to design and assemble them, hope these can make sense to you. Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:47 AM

Luv2CUSmile:

Really beautiful Caroline! The ceramic pieces remind me of European styles. Or even the 70's- so many things from that era making a comeback.

Really nice!

~Luv

Thanks Luv for loving it! Big Smile

Didn't thought much about the style, just assemble those items randomly by following my heart (perhaps I have ever saw them somewhere, but forgot about it), glad that the results are not that bad Wink.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:50 AM

Gopika Chaddha:

They look sweet :) I love ceramic too. but apart from crockery I never used anything else made from it.. hehehehe..

I didn't make things with ceramic before as well, they are the first try in fact. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:51 AM

ottercat:

Nice balance of color and form.  Both are very nice, but my favorite is your second piece (green&tan); summer-like.  Thanks for sharing.

Ottercat Coffee

02-23-13 (1905 PST)

Thanks Ottercat for your appreciation! I prefer to the second one as well. :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:53 AM

KipperCat:

beautiful!  I particularly like the blue one

Aha, I originally love the blue one, but later found it is hard to wear for daily wearing, I changed my mind to be in the other group. Wink

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:59 AM

Thanks Val, I am glad that you love them!! Your smiles are very important to me! Big Smile I would go out to gain inspiration from the spring to make my newly items, hope you can find your own inspiration from the favorite of nature and spring! :)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Mar 2, 2013 8:20 AM

Yes, so pretty!  I like to do that, too.  Sometimes all I have to do is look out into my backyard for inspiration.  This is why I like living in the country.Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 5, 2013 2:33 AM

AHA, envies it very much that you have a backyard to walk in, I have my roots in country! Big Smile I start to miss my country life, march is the season for blossom canola flower in my hometown, I am sure large tracts of golden canola flowers will impress everyone who enjoys the nature very much in the central China! Big Smile Well, guess there are three things I'd like to do in the following three months, to take pictures of the golden canola flowers, to have my ears pierced, to walk around other places that I have never been, however, guess none of them would be accomplished due to the preparation for the next years entrance examination I am about to enter (in fact I have started to prepare for it right now). Anyway, I would have a try mu utmost to not waste the beautiful spring! Big Smile

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS