Is this a bug?

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 9:18 AM

I'm online almost everyday, sometimes several times a day on this forum. I read all the new posts in the forum first. (ok, some are just incredibly long unrelated rambling, those I just click in and right back out without reading. Waste of time I know, but I don't know how to stop them from appearing anyway) Then click on posts I haven't read. Learned much reading old posts and I'm glad they're there. Not sure what's happening, but I'm getting posts dated back to Dec now, and none of them were un-read and shouldn't be appearing. Is it just happening on my computer? If so, how do I stop them or can't that be done?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,273
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 9:41 AM

If you are finding spam while reading old posts, please report them so I can find and delete them. It would really be next to impossible for me to find them all without everyone' s help. 

Thanks in advance for the help in deleting  spam.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 6:16 PM

Hi TC,

I don't exactly understand what's happening to you with the old posts. I haven't noticed anything odd. Hope the problem will be solved soon.

Warm greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Feb 7, 2013 3:43 AM

Tcwhit, not sure what you mean; but noticed that a few of the threads I had read already were 'red' again and nothing had changed.  But that's here (forums).  Hope yours clears up soon.

Ottercat Coffee

02-07-13 (0141 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Feb 7, 2013 6:06 AM

Ottercat - It was here in the forums. It has stopped now but I dd have to click in and out of them o make them g away. I was trying to find out if there was a filter glitch or if maybe he poss had been manipulated someway but someone else, or if the problem was my own computer. Apparently it was not my computer so I'm happy with that. Thatnks for responding.

TC

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS