Greetings from the Netherlands!

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 2
sylviasylvia wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 5:37 AM

Surfin'on the net for patterns and pictures.  there is so many to read and see.  Not always what I was looking for....  This website helps me a lot for basic techniques and inspiration, that I couldn't find on the European site's.

As well, for that mather, for beads, bicons and other materials.  I am looking for the beads that are used for the jewelry, made by Sabine Lippert ( used in the book beaded romantic fantasies)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Feb 5, 2013 1:22 PM

Hi Sylvia,

welcome to the forum, I am sorry that I do not have an answer to your question but I just thought that I would pop along and say hello.

I live in the UK and like you found this forum for beading when looking around the internet. I make jewellery but with semi-precious beads not the small glass beads that are seen around the site but I do admire the crafters here and the beautiful pieces of handmade beaded jewellery designs that are being produced. 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Feb 6, 2013 7:30 PM

Hi Sylvia, and welcome. Sometimes to find a certain bead I'll just use that bead as my search. IE: 4mm tanzanite round. That's what I'm looking for, so I just type it into my search engine.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
sylviasylvia wrote
on Feb 7, 2013 2:09 AM

Hi TC, thank You for your reply.   I do that too, but most of the times I'm looking for severel (is that written right...) beads and then the shop  has not got all the types I need, I'll have to go shopping at different stores ((that means more shipping costs) what makes it more expensieve you see. Here in the netherlands I can find pearls , seed beads and also bicons(but not like those who are used in new patterns from a book) and much more expensive. It would be nice to find one store for all suplies, wouldn't it?

kind regards,  Syliva

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS