Redskin Earrings-For Val!

This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 937
on Feb 1, 2013 5:07 PM

Val and I have been talking about Sport Team Earrings, since I shared my Baltimore Ravens Cuff. This is a montage of the type of Redskin earrings I have made, for others, of course ;D

Now, Val, show us yours!! lol (The helmet earrings, of course :D )

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,307
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 5:26 PM

These are all great. I think my favorite are the ones next to the jersey. Are they loomed?

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 937
on Feb 1, 2013 5:46 PM

Thanks Sue! No, they are not loomed but hand woven. I don't do it often, so it can be hard for the first pair to figure out. New patterns create such a feat for me!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 2:09 AM

OMG, Erin! I want these SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 2:56 AM

Wow! I think my hubby would really like these to! He collects redskins :) (not a big collection)

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 12:03 PM

Does he know our fight song?  We are the only team in the NFL to have our own song.  The Eagles think they do but chaning "Fly Eagles, fly," ad nauseum does NOT make a song!Devil  I'll try to put my earrings up this weekend.  My whole family (except for my in-laws) are all diehard Redskins fans.  We are THE most LOYAL fans in the NFL.

Erin: if you could do one of those jerseys with the number #9, my mother would kiss your feet! (g)  Sonny is a legend in ths house!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 937
on Feb 3, 2013 1:49 PM

Thanks so much! I get so many orders for my sport team earrings! So much so, that I stop making them before playoff games starts. I begin again next season. I know what you mean about special number requests. I made a pair of Steeler jerseys in #58, another icon of that team. I also did anpair of Ray Lewis Jessie's, #52, for none other than Mrs. Biccotti, the owner of the Ravens!!!! I'm not doing any more till next year now.

Hey, I thought our team has a fight song! I know the do. We all voted on it a few years ago. The choice was to write a new one, or keep the same one we had for the Colts, when they were in Maryland. The Colts song won! 

Have a great day... GO RAVENS!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 12:29 AM

You must be pretty happy right about now!  I decided to root for the Ravens when I remembered Michael Ohr plays for them.  He's an awesome ballplayer and I think he's genuinely a really stand-up guy.  His mom and dad must be so happy for him, not to mention SJ!  My dad's pretty annoyed.  He said SF was gonna win 'cos they were just the better team.  I said it was gonna be way too close to call, but that Baltimore might squeak it out.  My dad is such a guy!  He totally can't stand it when he loses to a girl!  Men are such simpletons.Confused

I'm going to slowly begin to stockpile the stuff I need till late August, then I'll get crackin'.  Who knows?  Maybe Joe Gibbs'll want a key fob!

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MGrace_T wrote
on Sep 18, 2014 2:56 PM

Hi, I don't know if you are still making these but I'm wondering if you are can I order 1 pair? the ones next to the jersey, the long beautiful ones are the ones I want. Can you let me know if you can make one please?

Mary

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 937
on Sep 22, 2014 5:47 PM

Hi Mary, I just saw this post. I haven't been working on any earrings, this season, only because I am working more on teaching the loom. If I can get my self settled, I'll send you note and see if you are still interested.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS