Hi, it's Cecil

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Feb 1, 2013 4:46 AM

Hi everybody

I'm Celia and have been making jewelery since a stay in South America about 10 years ago. Back in Germany, I went on and crafted some pieces during the years. My skills got better and better and from using rocks and silver mainly I turned into using softer materials as well. Like beads, seeds and other dried and primed plant parts. Yes that's all. Well, I would love to sell my pieces, but until now, it's difficult to gain a reasonable price. So it still is a Hobby. But I would love to make a living from making jewelery.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 5:20 AM

Hi Celia,

welcome to the forum.

It is a very interesting place to have a look around with people making some beautiful pieces of jewellery and other things from beads.

I have been amazed at the talent that is around and some people have so much talent.

I have been making jewellery for years but I have been selling it for about 7 years and it has its ups and downs but I would not want to do anything else.

I am sure that you are going to enjoy looking around the forum and it would be nice to see some of your work

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 1:19 PM

Hi, Celia!

Welcome to the family; I hope you enjoy it here.  Please feel free to show your pretties in the Readers' Showcase; we'd be delighted to see them.  I'm opening an online store and hope to be able to at least sell enough to keep me in beads!Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS